Reaction score
CUT HIM !!!!

5208221463_b3b43155ec.jpg

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":280n06d8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":280n06d8 said:
drdiags":280n06d8 said:
As a .Net suck up, I will take this opportunity to remind those who are dismayed with the heavy 9ers fan presence that the site owner along with the mods stated earlier this year that they were going to relax the ban hammer in an interest of having more inter-division rival exchange...............
I see you brought your knee pads today my friend. :mrgreen:

Trying to get extra rewards by kissing up to the man. I think you get a penny every two decades if you are a good boy around here ...
At our age you should be rich soon then.

amill87

Reaction score
Unless the injury got worse over the past week, I don't think this is going to cause him to miss any games.

This team takes care of players with injuries, despite the frustration it causes the fan base. How many times have we seen players held out of practice and how many of them actually miss games?

Well of course, the team's doctors can be complete frauds and misdiagnosed the highest paid player on the team. In that case, prepare for doomsday around here.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2yitffez said:
This decision to bring Harvin to this team places Pete directly on the hot seat.

Absolutely. They better win it all this year or Schneider should be gone too.

amill87

Reaction score
bestfightstory":g05iblne said:
That settles it.

I'm shaving.

What if he actually needs surgery come Tuesday? What if you shaving is what causes it? Have you considered the consequences of your actions?

NinerBuff

Reaction score
iigakusei":2w29kg19 said:
Tech Worlds":2w29kg19 said:
This decision to bring Harvin to this team places Pete directly on the hot seat.

Apparently Friday morning is sarcasm morning in the NorthWest? :?

NinerBuff

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1gbbxfej said:
NinerBuff":1gbbxfej said:
iigakusei":1gbbxfej said:

Apparently Friday morning is sarcasm morning in the NorthWest? :?

Uhh, no. this is serious. Pete and john are BOTH on the hook for this debacle.

I must be slow this morning (or most of the time for that matter ;) ) but wasn't the risk in signing Harvin that he would get injured, but that when healthy, he's too good not to go for broke, at least until Russell, Okung, and Thomas need to get paid?

ninerpete

Reaction score
Well here's one Niner fan that will take the high road. When Crabtree went down, there were a number of Hawk fans that came to our forum who showed good sportsmanship. So thought I'd return the favor.

As a fan of the NFL you have to sit back and admire both of these teams for fielding a potential champion. Like many have said before I'd prefer to see the best players on the field but injuries do happen. No fun.

Wishing Percy a speedy recovery.

Cartire

Reaction score
NinerBuff":x9ift0sd said:
peachesenregalia":x9ift0sd said:

I must be slow this morning (or most of the time for that matter ;) ) but wasn't the risk in signing Harvin that he would get injured, but that when healthy, he's too good not to go for broke, at least until Russell, Okung, and Thomas need to get paid?

Cmon NinerBuff, you've been here long enough to know never to believe a word Peach says. Even when shes being completely honest. Just always assume there is a :sarcasm_on: next to all her post. Even the perfectly normal responses.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
That does it! I'm joining Seesurfers and start following the Browns!

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Cartire":20r7tc84 said:
NinerBuff":20r7tc84 said:
peachesenregalia":20r7tc84 said:

Cmon NinerBuff, you've been here long enough to know never to believe a word Peach says. Even when shes being completely honest. Just always assume there is a :sarcasm_on: next to all her post. Even the perfectly normal responses.

Fair enough, I'm slowly starting to differentiate the super homers, knowledgeable fans, completely un-knowledgeable fans, sarcastic crowd, and the sky-is-falling crowd... same exercise over on the webzone.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cartire":1p522vsc said:
NinerBuff":1p522vsc said:
peachesenregalia":1p522vsc said:

Whoa a minute..... Peaches is a chick?!

Well EFF me runnung

Cartire

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1pa4lxv8 said:

Well EFF me runnung

Lets not kid ourselves here. Only one gender bleeds for 5 days each month and doesnt die. Peaches will always be a chick to me no matter what anyone says.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2llqj4rf said:
Cartire":2llqj4rf said:
NinerBuff":2llqj4rf said:
peachesenregalia said:

Well EFF me runnung

Yes he undoubtedly is.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Would P & J be on the hot seat if they let Harvin go to a divisional rival despite knowing they had a chance to get him?
:3-1: :snack:

Status
Not open for further replies.