Greetings Hawks Fans! I am Coach Shitano from Tampa

Snohomie

Reaction score
Coach Shitano":2o9lu62c said:
As head coach of the Bucs, I was thrilled about your struggles this past Monday. You will not blow us out. We will LOSE to you in GLORIOUS FASHION!

Ask me questions about the Bucs. :)

FYI, the UW job may be opening up if you're looking at a change in employment status.

More seriously, is this how you ran Rutgers? That shit worked?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Coach Shitano":dvan3kte said:
As head coach of the Bucs, I was thrilled about your struggles this past Monday. You will not blow us out. We will LOSE to you in GLORIOUS FASHION!

I like you. When is your best estimate of your firing? Is November 4th a reach?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Coach Shitano":xbtv838g said:

I like you. When is your best estimate if your firing? Is November 4th a reach?

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":7ws96hd1 said:
Just make sure you guys scrub up before they play us. You can keep that MRSA in FLA TYVFM!

Even though Johnthan Banks (our CB rookie 2nd rd draft pick) currently has MRSA, he will be in the game against your receivers. I don't care about my player's health OR YOURS.

Not only that, but Banks is a very good TACKLER. ;)

Would Hawks fans like to personally have a sweaty MRSA guy on top of them? Well that's what your receivers are going to have to deal with.

Again, I'm Head Coach Shitano, and THIS IS MY DEMAND!

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":hrkyvbjk said:
Coach Shitano":hrkyvbjk said:

Hey coach, You cant be any worse than the niner trolls, so welcome! :th2thumbs:

Thank you my friend!!! :D

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
OrFan":12nkwax7 said:
Coach shitcanned, Are you going to be bringing your cannon with you so that it can be fired every time the Seahawks score? I figure there is no way in hell you will score enough at home to use up all the powder before it goes bad.

No my friend, we will not bring the cannons. They are specifically for home games.

P.S. Thank you for being kind with the name you have chosen for me. I've heard much much worse...

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":23i6xh6p said:
Who would you say are your best 3 players?

We have 8 current pro-bowlers on our team (yet I can't coach them to a win).

Right now, I would say our 3 best players are:

1) Lavonte David
2) Darelle Revis
3) Gerald McCoy

Note that those are all defensive players.

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
Snohomie":2upw1oe6 said:
Coach Shitano":2upw1oe6 said:

FYI, the UW job may be opening up if you're looking at a change in employment status.

More seriously, is this how you ran Rutgers? That shit worked?

If you ask me: I was the best Head coach in Rutger's history!

If you ask a Buc Fan: I was mediocre, below .500, and never won a bowl game in division 1.

Take your pick on who is right...

RockHawk

Reaction score
If a genie told you he could grant 1 of these 3 abilities, which would it be? Invisibility, Flying, or coaching ability?

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":17otqm6p said:
Coach Shitano":17otqm6p said:

I like you. When is your best estimate of your firing? Is November 4th a reach?

Not barring some outside influence, yes, it may be a reach. Bucs fans are infuriated by that possibility though. I can't understand why they want me gone so soon. :cry:

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
RockHawk":yqoumrdq said:
If a genie told you he could grant 1 of these 3 abilities, which would it be? Invisibility, Flying, or coaching ability?

Do you really even have to ask? I want to survive in the NFL! Too bad I won't...

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
I gotta go for now people, You can still post your questions. As long as they are not irrelevant, I will try to answer in order when I come back.

Good luck this Sunday! (not really)...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
How's recruiting you going for you guys? Any solid verbals?

Axx

Reaction score
How good are your Defensive Ends.

P.S. are you still upset about us stealing bennette?

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
Take THAT Pete Carroll!!!

No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE....

... Can snatch DEFEAT from the jaws of VICTORY like me! Bwuhahahahaha! (My mission to destroy the Bucs is almost complete).

Here's where you fail Pete Carroll: During halftimes while you're making adjustments and talking with your team, I (the Great Coach Shitano) say NOTHING to team. Halftime is for pee breaks and snack-time ONLY! That's why we didn't score much in the second half. We NEVER do well in the second half because I can't coach.

Fourth quarter, six minutes left, Bucs Ball, and what do I do? I insist that Glennon throw the ball on third down instead of running the clock down (even though the Bucs ran well all day). The result? 3 & out. Nothing pleases me more than to FORCE the opposing coach to tie the game.

Most people would think going back to the run would be effective in Overtime in a game where you're running well, not me.

I am the Great Coach Shitano, I will find a way to lose no matter what type of talent is on the team! I LOVE LOSING IN GLORIOUS FASHION!!!!

OP
OP
C

Coach Shitano

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2fg7uyqh said:
Have to admit, the man called it. Well done, chap, well done.

Thanks my friend. This is what I'm good at: Losing...

I'll find a way to lose even if you spot me 48 points. Even when my team is playing well, I'll throw in some bone headed decisions to ensure a loss.