Good Solid Win

Welshers2

Reaction score
Personally I'm really pleased with the result. Defense looks scary good. No DK no problem, JSN and Bobo step up which is great.

Pass rush was elite today. If not for the three turnovers we could have won by much more. Personally ill give the two fumbles a pass because they are so uncharacteristic. Those plays are inevitable and im glad to get them out of the way in a W.

Are there things to be cleaned up? Sure. Geno is continuing to make some bad decisions. But overall, this is a good win. This team is 4-2!

Last edited:

Polk738

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie I actually like watching the defense more than the offense at this point, they are so fast-Hopefully Chenna isn't too badly hurt, Taylor still kinda sucks but it was nice to see him finally get a sack. The Cards were really bailed out alot this game, lots of penalites and 3 TOs and they still really couldn't do too much. I like this defense a lot

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie I actually like watching the defense more than the offense at this point, they are so fast-Hopefully Chenna isn't too badly hurt, Taylor still kinda sucks but it was nice to see him finally get a sack. The Cards were really bailed out alot this game, lots of penalites and 3 TOs and they still really couldn't do too much. I like this defense a lot
Defense was very solid.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That Bobo touchdown was filthy.

He’s becoming my new favorite Seahawk. Yeah I wish we would have smothered them to the tune of 45-3 or something but that’s how the ball bounces sometimes. Offense showed spurts of how good they can be but still sputtered at times. Thought the refs helped the Cards out here and there too.

Really excited for our defense. Man, if they stay healthy they are gonna be a wrecking ball by December.

No such thing as an ugly win. Only a win. 4-2 baby and the Rams lost!!!

Go Vikings!!!!

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
That Bobo touchdown was filthy.

He’s becoming my new favorite Seahawk. Yeah I wish we would have smothered them to the tune of 45-3 or something but that’s how the ball bounces sometimes. Offense showed spurts of how good they can be but still sputtered at times. Thought the refs helped the Cards out here and there too.

Really excited for our defense. Man, if they stay healthy they are gonna be a wrecking ball by December.

No such thing as an ugly win. Only a win. 4-2 baby and the Rams lost!!!

Go Vikings!!!!
Classic Seahawks win that was 20-10 but felt like 45-3

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm glad they won. The defense seems to be coming together in ways that are exciting. A few penalties dashed Weatherspoon's splash plays. Nice to see JSN emerge. And Bobo is mannnnnn.

Buuuuuut . . . the Hawks are incredibly lucky they played such a shitty team today.

A win is a win. But another should-be interception by Geno was dropped. In the last two games he should have had 3 or 4 interceptions in or just outside of the red zone.

This luck goes back to last season. It's not sustainable, is it?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I think you may have misunderstood the theme of the thread?
Oh, he understood the Theme alright, he's just un-Willing or un-ABLE to admit that Geno & the Rooks ARE STILL LEARNING EACH OTHER!
Ya can't fix stubbornness & shortsightedness.
THIS WAS A G-O-O-D TWO SCORE WIN....Geno haters who're sucking wind can 'Pound Sand'.