Good job

RedAlice

Reaction score
General Manager":2ewht0q9 said:
The future is bright but I'm not sure Bradford can take you where you want to go.

It makes Rams fans hate me, but I also agree so much with THIS.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, the Rams are looking like a team on the rise. Fisher, I respect as a coach. He wins games, no matter how. I'm thinking contender starting next season.

Tough fought game to day. Rams don't have anything to be ashamed of.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I have never seen a team lose control the way the Rams did today.

They are an unstable bunch of thug wannabes.

I give them no props. Full of top 10 draft picks that can't produce a .500 record.

Suck a fat one Rams. You are worse than Harbaughs.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":17dxdpbg said:
I have never seen a team lose control the way the Rams did today.

They are an unstable bunch of thug wannabes.

I give them no props. Full of top 10 draft picks that can't produce a .500 record.

Suck a fat one Rams. You are worse than Harbaughs.

You must have missed the Raiders games of the 70's and 80's or the Steelers games back then. Ever watch an old KC Cheifs and Raiders game, they didn't throw the flags like today but there was a reason that you hear about the bad blood match ups.

KK84

Reaction score
Sorry, but despite all that young talent, a nasty defense, and more high draft picks, the rams will never reach the top of the NFC west under Fisher. Most overrated coach I've ever seen. He's made a career out of finishing .500 with talent laden teams. I'm afraid your ceiling is a wildcard or two. That being said, he's a pain in the ass and your team is going to be a thorn in our side for years.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Didn't miss them. I remember the old Raider thugs, but at least they won.

Rams shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. They are a sub par team that intimidates no one, save for the Jags and Redskins.

Seahawks are physically intimidating , but what the Rams did today was embarrassing.

Great Defensive battles of yore...Raiders v. Steelers, Niners v. Giants (early 90's) this was not. This was a team that has no spine, no respect and no clue trying to force themselves into the discussion. Scoreboard, bitches.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Gonna have to give Hawk Strap his due today. And I hope only today.

Rams were embarrassing. And I watched this game in a bar full of Hawk fans.

I'm sure there are other positive things I will want to say in May. right now though...no. Rams were beyond the pale.

Dreo

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":35bx4a2d said:
Wish i could say it was a great game.

Not going to go into the refs and penalties, because they didnt cause us to lose this game. And really dont want to talk about all that.

Your defense owned us big time, especially at the line.Destroyed our run game big time. Your secondary did what they do best also.

Tate got battered but got back up and kept going and got a nice td. Lynch kept trucking all game. Wilson rolled right all game and did good.

Seahawks won this game hands down.

Best of luck in the playoffs, hope for some good(injury free, good refs) games, ill be watching them all.

Hope for some better games next year and maybe a win or two against you guys ;)

Thanks man, classy post. Frankly, the bounty of draft picks the Rams have at their disposal over the coming years is cause for concern. You guys keep getting better year after year, to such a degree that our Seahawks should be watching their backs. The NFC West is no joke and it will only get tougher over the next few years.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Rams are scary good, going to be more great divisional games in the future.

plyka

Reaction score
I feel like the rams are the seahawks little brother right now. Tough and on their way up. But will they get there? No one knows. Atlanta went from nfc champ game to sucking. Nothing is guaranteed. Its quite possible that the rams suck it up next year instead of continuing to grow.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2zplxgto said:
From a Rams fan perspective, let me ask you. It was pretty obvious the Rams were targeting Tate, a lot of late hits, roughing him up after the plays were dead, trash talking...

What was the deal with that?

OOO!..OOOOO! (raises hand), I know the answer to this!!!!
Tate pissed Fisher off in the first game this Year by waving Buh Bye on his way in for the TD.
He (Fisher) more than likely reminded the players about that, and told them to hit the bitch hard, and often.
They really had no idea how resilient Tate can be.
Tate will just sock away this game in his memory bank, and make a withdrawal next Season when he plays the Rams again.
Just ask the Cowboys, Mr. Lee about it :thfight7:

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
I must say I really dislike the character of the Rams. They seem to be more than chippy but rather cheap... I am sure other fans feel the same about Seattle, but from a biased perspective I feel like we play within the rules just go 100 miles an hour at all times... Anyways glad to beat the Rams twice only division foe we did that against...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":2kj56vju said:
Wish i could say it was a great game.

Not going to go into the refs and penalties, because they didnt cause us to lose this game. And really dont want to talk about all that.

Your defense owned us big time, especially at the line.Destroyed our run game big time. Your secondary did what they do best also.

Tate got battered but got back up and kept going and got a nice td. Lynch kept trucking all game. Wilson rolled right all game and did good.

Seahawks won this game hands down.

Best of luck in the playoffs, hope for some good(injury free, good refs) games, ill be watching them all.

Hope for some better games next year and maybe a win or two against you guys ;)
Fitz,I wish there was more opponets fans like you..I think you have a real good up and coming team , I don't care for Bradford too much but maybe he will get better as time goes..If the Rams can stay healthy next yr I think they will be in the playoffs ..

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fitz, you have good things ahead. Keep yer chin up. See ya next year. You guy's will be one powerful opponent.