The good, the bad, the ugly

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The good: JSN. Huge breakout game for the rook. Looks like he's a stud for us for a long time to come.

Geno played a mostly great game. DK balled out with 3 TDs.

The bad: Jamal Adams. Total bum. Diggs. Scrub. Woolen. Stinks. Dre'Mont Jones. Worthless.

The ugly: The coaches. Carroll should be ashamed, Waldron should be fined and Hurtt should play D line. Also the officiating, but our DBs need to know when to lay off. Poor coaching not to double Lamb.

All in all I'm not devastated like last week. I'm happy the offense showed up. Too bad the D stayed on the plane.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Poor coaching not to double Lamb.
I remember in the 2005 NFC Championship game, the biggest fear going in was containing Steve Smith and in that game he was a total non-factor. Holmgren gave an interview and mentioned game planing for Smith, stating that he was always gonna be double covered no matter what and it showed. Feels like Hurtt or whomever doesn't bother.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
The only 4 players that had a good/great game today: Geno (at times), DK, JSN, Spoon.

I’m happy Lucas is back but it look like at times Dallas was getting pressure at the most critical times.

My main thing was I didn’t want to see an embarrassing game by Seattle.

Seattle played on offense enough to win the game but defense was complete garbage during a bunch of Cowboys drives.

Officiating wasn’t great and did no favors for Seattle but I can at least be happy Seattle wasn’t embarrassed again.

That’s my main takeaway.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Jsn dropped a cpl balls.
Tyler dropped a huge one.
Myers missed a fg.
Flags ruined the game.
Defense sucked.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I remember in the 2005 NFC Championship game, the biggest fear going in was containing Steve Smith and in that game he was a total non-factor. Holmgren gave an interview and mentioned game planing for Smith, stating that he was always gonna be double covered no matter what and it showed. Feels like Hurtt or whomever doesn't bother.
Yes. Thanks for memory of a time when the Seahawks actually game planned for specific team, situation, and player. Good times.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Jsn had a breakout game but that last drop was a tough one. Still though gotta be happy with the progression.

The Lockett drop was a game changer but he has made a career of catching uncatchable passes. It happens and he's still clutch imo.

Watching Adams in coverage is a comedy act. If Brooks is out I hope they just stick him at LB because he as terrible as it gets back there. Jets fans would tell you the same so this isn't an injury related issue. Done with Diggs too.

Woolen and all those flags must of got in his head. The calls were crap..however he is getting picked on now by opposing qb's.

Charbonnet looked good too on many runs. Sucks he got injured. Is Deejay really gonna be the 1 back again???

Darrel Taylor is awful. I miss Nwosu. Besides Mafe the entire front 7 is meh. No buffet reward for Hurtt...D didn't make any significant game changing play. Refs did though...

DK..yep let's get rid of him...his replacement is already on the roster for minimal price. 🙄

Geno played much better. Missed a few things for sure. Waldron called a better game.

Was that not blocking Parsons really on purpose???? If so someone should be fired.

Time to let Myers go...he cannot be trusted. Too much money for what he does.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Jsn had a breakout game but that last drop was a tough one. Still though gotta be happy with the progression.

The Lockett drop was a game changer but he has made a career of catching uncatchable passes. It happens and he's still clutch imo.

Watching Adams in coverage is a comedy act. If Brooks is out I hope they just stick him at LB because he as terrible as it gets back there. Jets fans would tell you the same so this isn't an injury related issue. Done with Diggs too.

Woolen and all those flags must of got in his head. The calls were crap..however he is getting picked on now by opposing qb's.

Charbonnet looked good too on many runs. Sucks he got injured. Is Deejay really gonna be the 1 back again???

Darrel Taylor is awful. I miss Nwosu. Besides Mafe the entire front 7 is meh. No buffet reward for Hurtt...D didn't make any significant game changing play. Refs did though...

DK..yep let's get rid of him...his replacement is already on the roster for minimal price. 🙄

Geno played much better. Missed a few things for sure. Waldron called a better game.

Was that not blocking Parsons really on purpose???? If so someone should be fired.

Time to let Myers go...he cannot be trusted. Too much money for what he does.
Yep, it was on purpose. Execution by the O line failed on that one. I believe they said the RG. If DJ gets out, its 20 yards. Execution matters.

cymatica

Reaction score
I don't think we doubled Lamb once in this game. Or as Kj said, if you play zone, bring a safety over for the deep stuff and let Woolen focus on the short stuff

BChawkfan

Reaction score
The good: JSN. Huge breakout game for the rook. Looks like he's a stud for us for a long time to come.

Geno played a mostly great game. DK balled out with 3 TDs.

The bad: Jamal Adams. Total bum. Diggs. Scrub. Woolen. Stinks. Dre'Mont Jones. Worthless.

The ugly: The coaches. Carroll should be ashamed, Waldron should be fined and Hurtt should play D line. Also the officiating, but our DBs need to know when to lay off. Poor coaching not to double Lamb.

All in all I'm not devastated like last week. I'm happy the offense showed up. Too bad the D stayed on the plane.
Wow,sounds like your sobbing towel is in the laundry plie...or something