Giants on primetime AGAIN next week?!

James in PA

Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me!! And against a pissed off Bills team? Can't they flex out this garbage?!

hoxrox

Reaction score
Ya it’s kind of ridiculous that they have this many prime time games. Yet we have no SNF game this season?

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Ya it’s kind of ridiculous that they have this many prime time games. Yet we have no SNF game this season?
I was furious when the schedule came out and we had no SNF games coming off a playoff season. Hopefully we'll get flexed in.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
The Giants will be a sacrifice to the football gods against the Bills.

That game has the potential to get ugly... Pretty much like every Giants game. Ugly.

Threedee

Reaction score
America likes watching the Giants lose in primetime right now. There will be a special anticipation as to whether or not the national broadcasters will savage them like they did a week ago, or if NBC will put a leash on them this time around.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Unless we go into some ridiculous death spiral (nope) or massive injury bug (hope not) it will happen. Seahawks may not be the 1, 2 or even 3 seed in the NFC at the end of the year, but they will be an exciting, winning team on the rise that's exciting to watch.

Book it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought SNF flexing didn't start until November? No?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Unless we go into some ridiculous death spiral (nope) or massive injury bug (hope not) it will happen. Seahawks may not be the 1, 2 or even 3 seed in the NFC at the end of the year, but they will be an exciting, winning team on the rise that's exciting to watch.

Book it.

Hawks have been fun so far.

I am not exactly sure how the flex thing works, but they seem to have a lot more “leeway” - Lions got flexed.

So yes, if the Hawks keep winning they should be flexed. That is true for any enjoyable team who is winning.

Hence. If.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
America likes watching the Giants lose in primetime right now. There will be a special anticipation as to whether or not the national broadcasters will savage them like they did a week ago, or if NBC will put a leash on them this time around.
Not as much as watching Jerruh’s kids self destruct. That was fun AF.

Latest posts