Geno sucks and coaching

renofox

Reaction score
Nice that SOMEONE actually brings this up. They had several chances to add points. They didn't.
Hallmark of PC teams:

A) Once you get the lead go with pure zone on defense and change up the offense, going away from what's been working.

B) If you're behind, keep doing the same thing that's not working on offense, except in the 4th quarter when you free up the QB. Stay aggressive on defense. At least until you get a lead. Then, see A).

edit: C) Adjustments are for losers. Don't do it. Stick with gameplan. Trust me. It'll work.

OP
OP
O

obe45

Reaction score
Yes they adjusted and it failed miserably. The playaction was working when they kept a short route in. They started doing it with 2 mid to deep routes. But with all the penalties we had, it was gonna be hard to maintain any momentum

OP
OP
O

obe45

Reaction score
Geno still sucks! Overall a great game. Waldron ****** us on every 4th down play. No use of quick tight end slants. Ugh.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Poor coaching and poor qb play when matters is our downfall. No creativity, no urgency, no heart in the red zone. Still love my Seahawks and am optimistic.
Yeah, FU@( THAT......Go play in the floating TURD filled slough Obe.
Sorry Mods, but this is some REALLY STUPID S-H-I-T!!!!!!!

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Supported. I hate Pete and we aren’t going anywhere until we change our entire philosophy/coaching staff.
Hyping up the team and motivating them to respond to crisis situations will only take you so far...just like we saw in the game tonight.

olyfan63

Reaction score
All I know as a fan of 35 yrs is that this year the team has talent all around, playmakers on both sides. Except for quarterback, Geno lacks in his decision making when pressured. I feel the coaches should see that and call plays that are short passes and let the recievers work it. Long drives of running and short passes are where it's at. Just my opinion
I feel like we are beat up in the OL and the D Front 7 and the team is held together by chewing gum and baling twine. So we are going to struggle against teams with good OLines and Front 7s. Yes we have playmakers, but can't really protect Geno on crucial plays.

OP
OP
O

obe45

Reaction score
Yeah, FU@( THAT......Go play in the floating TURD filled slough Obe.
Sorry Mods, but this is some REALLY STUPID S-H-I-T!!!!!!!
You're obviously a diehard fan(not). You see only the puffs of smoke and mirrors in front of you. Come back at me when you're a grown true Seahawks fan of 35 plus yrs and then we can battle over what's crap or not

Threedee

Reaction score
We haven't been able to convert 4th & 1 in over a decade, and, Geno hasn't been with the team for a decade. So, there is that...

Latest posts