Geno sucks and coaching

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
OP Sucks! Poor posting, and even worst timing.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
We need to send a message….time for Lock to come in and let’s see what he can do. Sit Geno and send a message to the O that needs to actually execute

OP
OP
O

obe45

Reaction score
That damn Oline been an Achilles all but a few years that I've been a fan. 35 yrs

ACES 13

Reaction score
As I’ve said, before, Geno is a good quarterback that can distribute the ball. However, when it comes to crunch time, he almost never seems to get it done. That is the difference between good quarterbacks and great quarterbacks.
How soon we forget ... Just last week, Gino won the game when it counted in crunchTime with a flawless drive when we had no business Winning that game! He also did that against the lions with a drive to get Us Into Overtime. Then another flawless drive into the zone in OT to win it.
He proved last year What He is capable of doing? Yes?
The Ravens are about the hottest team in the league over the last month. 0 TD'S ALLOWED!

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Ok, I’ll bite… my feelings are known on here with coaching. Starts at the top. Hawks ain’t going no where under current leadership… that’s head coaching and quarterback position. Even Bobby saw it yesterday (I can’t prove why he was distressed to be fair)… would love Bobby to make a public statement. Not his style…

Like General Custer should have done… look over the hill fans… massacre coming.

OP
OP
O

obe45

Reaction score
Well that sucked. Needed that one to have some inkling of a chance for post season. Not giving up on the Hawks but it's gonna be hard to win and of the next 4 games. Doesn't look promising

hawker84

Reaction score
As I’ve said, before, Geno is a good quarterback that can distribute the ball. However, when it comes to crunch time, he almost never seems to get it done. That is the difference between good quarterbacks and great quarterbacks.
He got it done yesterday, and the week before so I'm a bit confused by your comment. 🤷

OP
OP
O

obe45

Reaction score
He got it done yesterday, and the week before so I'm a bit confused by your comment. 🤷
He got what done? A loss? I'm not solely harping on him in my last comment. The whole damn organization let us fans down yesterday with all the penalties and bad play

WarHawks

Reaction score
He had nine straight failed 3rd down conversions. That's not getting anything done, but losing.

hawker84

Reaction score
He got what done? A loss? I'm not solely harping on him in my last comment. The whole damn organization let us fans down yesterday with all the penalties and bad play
He put us in a position to win. What more do you want from the guy?