Geno is one Smart Dude!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Was totally wrong about Geno (when whatshisface left). Considering his body of work, you had to of had that vision of Geno in Pete’s system…

Nothing but admiration and respect for this dude now. Class act (sans DUI…we all make mistakes).

Love our QB!!
Love your Me3 reference! Yeah... whatshisface!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Yeah, but he ain't write back, though.
Great line he came up with. And while he may not have written back he sure is into compiling some impressive stats these days. Hope he can improve on those he put up last year. With the improvement surrounding him he's got no one else to blame if he doesn't.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Great line he came up with. And while he may not have written back he sure is into compiling some impressive stats these days. Hope he can improve on those he put up last year. With the improvement surrounding him he's got no one else to blame if he doesn't.

I took on a department one time that was failing and had excuses for everything. I got so sick of hearing why people couldn't do something that I hung this sign up on the entry wall:

Anytime someone told me about their barriers, I referred to the sign and said what are you going to do to perservere through the challenges. Geno could be on that sign and is an inspritation to all those who have been told they can't do something. The man has a backbone and fortutude that is amazing. I still feel guilty for doubting him at the beginning of last season.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Nice post LB
Not enough people understand how it works but geno does and betcha his stats go , maybe not all but some for sure

olyfan63

Reaction score
I took on a department one time that was failing and had excuses for everything. I got so sick of hearing why people couldn't do something that I hung this sign up on the entry wall:
View attachment 60421

Anytime someone told me about their barriers, I referred to the sign and said what are you going to do to perservere through the challenges. Geno could be on that sign and is an inspritation to all those who have been told they can't do something. The man has a backbone and fortutude that is amazing. I still feel guilty for doubting him at the beginning of last season.
Love it!

I have a similar scenario but with family/GF's family, millenials who major in victimspeak. "I was going to do x but then y happened, so I couldn't do nuffin!"
"I tried to get a job, but both places I went this month said they weren't hiring!" "Fred said mean things to me so stopped even trying!"

The key word for these people being "develop a little..." *RESILIENCY* (the character trait/mental habit that helps people persevere) Not that I'm getting them straightened out, unless they are interested in feedback and mentoring. My own 3 kids... very happy with them on this trait, that WAS indeed my job. As a lead, mentor, or trainer, modeling that behavior for others is also our job...

Geno has put on a personal *MasterClass* in RESILIENCY and PERSEVERANCE, YEARS in duration. Awesome to behold. No whining, just every day preparing like a starter, learning from mentors like a sponge, continuing to believe in himself, have to hand it to the guy! Just tremendous the discipline and self-belief he had to develop and maintain. Loved his recent interview with Peter King too.