Geno fined by NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So you're no longer your own man?.. okay LOLOL
Non-sequiter much? Lemme recap. I made a post about Sherm and BWagz defending the technique. You said screw the injuries then? I said ask them, since y'know, the context of the comment was in regards to their opinion on it. So now you just jump to a different route. The immediate context was about their feeling on the matter, not mine. That's what I was referring to when I said to ask them. Reading is fundamental.

Why don't you use some of your brilliant analysis to tell us why the NFLPA and in particular 2 of our legendary defenders don't consider it a dirty play? Why should anyone listen to your opinion over theirs? What insight can you bring to the discussion, other than keyboard tourrettes just repeating the same thing over and over with different punctuation, that can hold up against Hall of Fame players' opinions?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Non-sequiter much? Lemme recap. I made a post about Sherm and BWagz defending the technique. You said screw the injuries then? I said ask them, since y'know, the context of the comment was in regards to their opinion on it. So now you just jump to a different route. The immediate context was about their feeling on the matter, not mine. That's what I was referring to when I said to ask them. Reading is fundamental.

Why don't you use some of your brilliant analysis to tell us why the NFLPA and in particular 2 of our legendary defenders don't consider it a dirty play? Why should anyone listen to your opinion over theirs? What insight can you bring to the discussion, other than keyboard tourrettes just repeating the same thing over and over with different punctuation, that can hold up against Hall of Fame players' opinions?
Because Fatty, there were SEVERAL OTHER HOF PLAYERS who have been pretty vocal about their beliefs that it should be flagged as a penalty play.
It's been YOUR contention from the beginning of the thread that Purposely rolling up on the back of another players leg is not dirty tactics, so we all know where you stand on the subject, as for myself? I don't have to run to mommy or anyone else to render an opinion.
What an awakening, I have a differing opinion than you, Bobby & Sherm, who'd a thunk it?
OH AND, Travis Kelce was penalized for going in for a LOW BLOCK on a player last week, Yup, he was flagged for what is considered the kind of Block that can possibly cause injuries....THE SAME kind of injuries that can take place from doing a "Hip Drop Tackle".....Imagine that.

Last edited:

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Because Fatty, there were SEVERAL OTHER HOF PLAYERS who have been pretty vocal about their beliefs that it should be flagged as a penalty play.
It's been YOUR contention from the beginning of the thread that Purposely rolling up on the back of another players leg is not dirty tactics, so we all know where you stand on the subject, as for myself? I don't have to run to mommy or anyone else to render an opinion.
What an awakening, I have a differing opinion than you, Bobby & Sherm, who'd a thunk it?
OH AND, Travis Kelce was penalized for going in for a LOW BLOCK on a player last week, Yup, he was flagged for what is considered the kind of Block that can possibly cause injuries....THE SAME kind of injuries that can take place from doing a "Hip Drop Tackle".....Imagine that.
Unsurprisingly you're misstating what I've said in the thread. That's your tactic, misstate or misinterpret what people write because you already know what your reply is going to be so you just make it what you want. I never said:
Purposely rolling up on the back of another players leg is not dirty tactics
I think a reasonable person would understand that not thinking a play is dirty would preclude the idea that a player deliberately did something to injure the other. It's no wonder, given that criteria, that you don't get it.

WTF does an illegal block have to do with a legal tackle? The players lobbied for certain blocks to be made illegal, in this case the players are the ones lobbying to keep this kind of tackle legal. Just another absurd apples to oranges comparison from you that you think makes a point but actually undermines your argument.

Anyway, you didn't answer why I should take your word for it about the tackles over the word of Sherm or Bobby or the bulk of the NFLPA. The only argument you've given is that other HoF players have said so, which would then make you guilty of "running to mommy" for your opinion. I've asked you why your opinion differs from them but you haven't/won't answer, par for the course for you.

"END OF CONVERSATION" - Scutterhawk. But you're still talking about it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
INJURIES from dirty plays GODDAMNIT!
And it's Y-O-U who won't let the FACTS SINK IN, thus the reason >WE'RE< "Still Talking About it"

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
INJURIES from dirty plays GODDAMNIT!
And it's Y-O-U who won't let the FACTS SINK IN, thus the reason >WE'RE< "Still Talking About it"
Making even less sense than usual, which is a low bar. Try incorporating the question into your answer so it might provide more detail to what you're trying to say.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Making even less sense than usual, which is a low bar. Try incorporating the question into your answer so it might provide more detail to what you're trying to say.
That's because you have a learning disability...I suspected that a LOOOOOONG time ago, you just confirmed it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread has passed its expiration date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts