Metcalf got fined

RiverDog

Reaction score
Agree with your take on WRs. There is a theory that the closer a position is to the LOS the bigger impact they have in the game. I am not a fan of paying a WR $25 million a year
If there's any truth to your theory about a position being closer to the LOS has a larger impact on the game, and I think there's a lot of truth to it, then devoting so much of our salary cap to two safeties and two wide receivers is the exact opposite of that philosophy.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I disagree with everyone that DK is not worth the he cares and unlike Jamal is on the field for most of our games.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If there's any truth to your theory about a position being closer to the LOS has a larger impact on the game, and I think there's a lot of truth to it, then devoting so much of our salary cap to two safeties and two wide receivers is the exact opposite of that philosophy.
Well the 2 safeties definitely. Any other GM that did that would already be a towel boy for some 8 man high school football team or exiled to the Montreal Argonauts for life.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Well the 2 safeties definitely. Any other GM that did that would already be a towel boy for some 8 man high school football team or exiled to the Montreal Argonauts for life.
Montreal Argonauts? Wash your mouth out with soap please.