FRESH bulletin board material ....Cromartie/Sherm related.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You'd think a guy who has to support 27 kids and 9 different women would have bigger fish to fry than sniping at Sherman in the press.

Jville

Reaction score
LOL

So ..... Antonio Cromartie is now a Patrick Peterson's parrot.

One would expect that Cromartie would have matured to the point of coming up with his own material by now ...... rather than recycling Patrick Petersons words from last year.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
CGhPICtUkAA_aj7.png:large

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3aehzeaw said:
You'd think a guy who has to support 27 kids and 9 different women would have bigger fish to fry than sniping at Sherman in the press.

Guy needs a reason to make appearances, and for him this is easy money

ducks41468

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1miqfurg said:
WilsonMVP":1miqfurg said:

OMG wilsonmvp this is GOLD!!!!

This is pretty much exactly the fan/media/opposing player argument. The Seahawks are this random collection of below-average to mediocre players, who, when put on the field together, magically combine powers to inexplicably become some sort of Power Rangers/Captain Planet-esque mega-robot/mythical being.

Anthony!

Reaction score
ducks41468":23ld2lb6 said:
gowazzu02":23ld2lb6 said:
WilsonMVP":23ld2lb6 said:

OMG wilsonmvp this is GOLD!!!!

This is pretty much exactly the fan/media/opposing player argument. The Seahawks are this random collection of below-average to mediocre players, who, when put on the field together, magically combine powers to inexplicably become some sort of Power Rangers/Captain Planet-esque mega-robot/mythical being.

So true and great graphic

drdiags

Reaction score
You also have to pin some blame on those chuckleheads that went with the old tired "Who is the best CB" angle. Cro is not very original but the folks interviewing him are no better. The times I have seen Sherman on NFLN, he has included Cro as one of the ones that are up there. But these same type of talking heads did this with Haden last year to generate some talk.

I guess the talking heads are like folks on fan forums. After awhile you just start stirring the pot because you are bored.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/sheawowww/status/605837001594511360[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/605843188406849539[/tweet]

So someone tweets at Sherman the article from last year where Cromartie admits Sherman is the best.... Sherman responds with a LOL

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what Schlereth had to say about it? I'm at work and can't watch right now.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":109xk15v said:
Can anybody tell me what Schlereth had to say about it? I'm at work and can't watch right now.

Basically he said they're both fine players, but he'd go with Revis over Sherm due to him being asked to do more for his team, like follow the #1 or #2 receiver all over the field. :Dunno:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1ojb22pg said:

Zeb, see if this will work in your phone.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12999631

He basically said that they are both great players, Shem gets help that Revis doesn't and that he would take Revis because Revis is asked to do more than Sherm is.

They show a stat board that shows Revis at 4 yrs and Sherm at 2 yrs.
IMHO if Sherm continues to play at his pace, he will be far ahead of Revis at the 4 yr mark.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Sherman is best at taking half of the field away from a QB, that's pretty good. So if a team isn't scared of Sherman than why most of the time they put their best receivers against our least best CB, cause it's about mismatch.

Latest posts