Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Wait what happened to the other fearless prediction thread? I'm confused.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We're getting some guys back, namely Thomas, Shead and Britt.

Panthers are missing Keuchly, Coleman (starting SS) and their starting DE that leads the team in sacks. We'll be able to help the other Tackle that needs help while we get one backup, and Keuchly not filling holes will aid us in the run game with Britt being back.

Seahawks 27
Panthers 16

OrFan

Reaction score
Two high class offenses going at it. Their defense has to help out.

Hawks - 3

Cats - 2

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
If both teams were going into this one at full strength and 100% healthy, then normally this is a game that I'd predict would be pretty close. In all honesty however, I can actually envision Carolina looking a lot like Seattle did last week in this game. Think about it. They not only just lost their starting Center (a Pro Bowl one at that in Ryan Kalil) ... they also lost his backup. Tyler Larsen (a 3rd year UDFA who has never started in the NFL and been signed and cut by 3 different teams) is the guy who gets his chance to be the guy snapping the ball and calling the protections in the din of Century Link Field. Last week against the Raiders, the 2 series in which he was the guy at center ... first one resulted in a punt ... and second one in a sack fumble. This after losing starting LT (and Blind Side star) Michael Oher. Ron Rivera himself called losing Kalil a disaster ... and with Earl Thomas, DeShawn Shead, Mike Morgan, Justin Britt, and perhaps even Michael Bennett back for this game ... I'd tend to agree. On the flip side, no Luke Kuechly and no Kurt Coleman will loom large. The Seahawks are getting healthier and stronger ... the Panthers are looking more like a declawed cat going into this one. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 27
Panthers 10

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Justin Britt gets back in, Darell Bevell decides to start the game with something other than long passes, and some of the worries about the offense evaporate. Negative nellies who keep obsessing on the Bucs loss under the banner of "butbutbut ROADGAMES" will be redirected to the Patriots game.

I do think the Panthers will do what the Bucs did (and the Eagles and Patriots bizarrely did not), rush and blitz and twist and stunt in an attempt to just plain overwhelm the OL. We'll take some damage. But Wilson will get in what he needs.

Newton gets one in garbage time.

Seahawks 24
Carolina 16

YTD: 6-5

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Seahawks - 33
Panthers - 16

I see a defensive TD and an Offense return.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":grzg0osf said:
Not feeling it this week.

I think we are in serious trouble. Could lose 3 in a row.

Panthers 27

Seahawks 20

You shut your mouth, we won't have any of that "negativity" at .net

:p

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
i think we're in for another Seattle Carolina guts game. Nothing pretty tonight, but we pull out the W

Seattle 13
kitties 12

:rumble:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1d8gd63i said:
No idea where the other thread went.. but we're going to smack Carolina around and it will be delightful.

Seahawks 34
Panthers 7

Boom.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":dxkcpg22 said:
Hasselbeck":dxkcpg22 said:
No idea where the other thread went.. but we're going to smack Carolina around and it will be delightful.

Seahawks 34
Panthers 7

Boom.

Delightful indeed, Hasselbeck. :2thumbs:

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":13ghuejt said:
I posted in a similar thread.

Kitties put on IR their starting center and also his backup. Also IR'd their LT and their RT sprained his knee badly.

Our DL is going to feast. And our passing game is going to take a big step up as their pass D is vulnerable.

Hawks 33
Pussy's 06

Dang, close but I shorted us..... :lol: