Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Panthers have a very solid DLine thet has played against our system and they were successful in pressuring Wilson. The hawks will force the Panthers to respect the run game and the read option and will find ways to protect against the Dline stunts.

That said I think the game against TB was somewhat of an abberation and the OLine looked worse than they have all year except maybe as against the Rams. They will be better.

I doubt the Hawks run away from the Panthers but they do have an edge on D b/c the Panthers OLine is as bad as theirs and Coach Cable will have been kicking some OLine heindies this week and some key defnsive pieces are back. I expect a good close defense dominated game which will be somewhat dependant upon Wilson being more accurate than he was against TB. Hawks win 17-10. Kam gets roughed up and throws a few picks.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
I like our chances at home in prime time after laying an egg last week. Russ will redeem himself after a poor showing, and the O-Line seeks to regain some pride. Plus, getting some guys back healthy. Panthers are beat up and ready to go home and they play like it.

Hawks 30
Black Cats 13

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I think we are pretty pissed off with the TB game. I think we are going to clown stomp these guys.

Boom84

Reaction score
Seahawks - 38
Panthers - 17

This is a pride check game and the Panthers are worn down and shorthanded. Also, this a payback game. :) Basically they are chum in the water.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
No predictions this week from me. Whenever I predict a win the Hawks lose.
So I'm going to keep my big yapped shut! :2thumbs:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
No idea where the other thread went.. but we're going to smack Carolina around and it will be delightful.

Seahawks 34
Panthers 7

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
byau":7gbykxtz said:
Prop Predictions: (0-0-0)
One fumble by either Avril or Wagner

I know we need a running game but I'm not sure Avril and Wagner are the answer there. ;)

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Am calling for my favorite kinda game: Ugly!

Hawks force two brutal turnovers,

Hawks 17
Kittens 10

RTD 7-3-1

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm going with Hawks 24-13. Hope our offense decides to show up this week.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm changing my pick. I think the offense comes out swinging and we score more than 30, 33-13 final for the Seahawks.

hawks85

Reaction score
i know we play these guys tight everytime, but we are going to be amped after that bucs game and its here.

Hawks - 27
Kitty Kats - 13

hawks85

Reaction score
BigBill1945":1naq6fw7 said:
I think we are pretty pissed off with the TB game. I think we are going to clown stomp these guys.
lol...clown stomp. never heard that before that's funny.