Falcon fan here with kind words

Twisted

Reaction score
with clean refs that Texans game outcome is totally different, why has the AFC playoff officiating been so bias, so many errors? the Ravens game? the Broncos? :shock:

geez, can I practice this play before I run it? you know like a dry kick? also can I call a time out after I see what the offense is going to do? I know I harped on coaches for serious errors but the officials have had their moments as well, ESPECIALLY in the AFC.. geesh

OP
OP
F

Fibonacci

Reaction score
drdiags":1vz6jyrs said:
Fibonacci":1vz6jyrs said:
isn;t it weird how you can understand a souther boy from falcon nation.....but it is impossible to understand a d*** yankee.

BTW, do you think the Falcons play the read option against the 9ers the same way they did against Seattle? I read the DE sat on Wilson and I think doing the same against Kaep may be effective. Guess you and the 9ers fans will be debating that this week?

Vernon Davis and Walker could put a hurt on your D but with your offense, I could see a repeat of the scoring from last week. Just need to figure if DE spying Kaep is going to work.

Good luck. Not one to smack talk myself but it seems that is what a majority of fans do from all sports teams. I guess we are in our second childhood and like to tell mama jokes. :thirishdrinkers:
I been wondering this very much. Abe set out almost all game from what I heard. (I was at the game and didn't notice....I was screaming to much and try to take as much in as I could)

but I really do wonder. I do know I rather have a better DE then the one we replaced him with. We have a great guy who was a major help in the past when we put him in sometimes......but something happened. no one on our boards knows what happened. Cause he has not played a snap.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Fibonacci":3ihkrjpa said:
KillerB":3ihkrjpa said:
Young, on the rise and not quite ready for a championship. That's Seattle.

Congratulations to your guys, and here's hoping you can send Whiner Harbaugh home this weekend.

can you give me some things to say to them?

also can you call up mike smith and tell him how to put together a game that is 50-0 on them?
Curbstomp em 42-13 and the cockroaches will scurry away never to bother your forums again! That's what happened here!

OP
OP
F

Fibonacci

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ilrbwnk0 said:
Fibonacci":ilrbwnk0 said:
KillerB":ilrbwnk0 said:
Young, on the rise and not quite ready for a championship. That's Seattle.

Congratulations to your guys, and here's hoping you can send Whiner Harbaugh home this weekend.

can you give me some things to say to them?

also can you call up mike smith and tell him how to put together a game that is 50-0 on them?
Curbstomp em 42-13 and the cockroaches will scurry away never to bother your forums again! That's what happened here!
Thanks. I'll let Mike Smith know.

drdiags

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1pva746i said:
drdiags":1pva746i said:
I guess we are in our second childhood and like to tell mama jokes.

Oh no you dit'nt. Yo mama's so fat when she sits around the house, she sits around the house.

:thirishdrinkers: I got nothing. :th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
Funny some of you bitch piss and moan about other teams fans comments here and when one shows up saying nice things you blast them.

:141847_bnono:

And then of course expect to be treated kindly on their forums.

:roll:

hawker84

Reaction score
i've had nothing but good exchanges with ATL fans, very classy, the way it should be.. smack talk is what it is, but to come on another teams boards after a tough loss and ask if we know of any good travel agensts to book a flight to NO is just tasteless and classless... i know that all niner and redskin fans are not like that,.. but the majority that have came here are, and that's too bad for guys like me that like the exchange between apposing fanbases..

it's one thing to lose and be a D bag
but to win and still be a D bag is about as low as you can go......

drdiags

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":2udofixf said:
I'm sorry to say this but Falcons are going to get smoked by San Fran.

Yeah, if I listen to people's conventional wisdom maybe I could believe this. 9ers may win but I don't think it will be a blow-out. 9ers have to go on the road and it isn't like the Falcons are Swiss cheese. 9ers are strong and Kaep looked all-world last week. But that was last week. I wouldn't crown them yet.

NYCoug

Reaction score
drdiags":37pzkoup said:
MANUNITED23":37pzkoup said:
I'm sorry to say this but Falcons are going to get smoked by San Fran.

Yeah, if I listen to people's conventional wisdom maybe I could believe this. 9ers may win but I don't think it will be a blow-out. 9ers have to go on the road and it isn't like the Falcons are Swiss cheese. 9ers are strong and Kaep looked all-world last week. But that was last week. I wouldn't crown them yet.

I'm really hoping the Falcons pull it out. Let the Niners start thinking that they can't win the big game. Harbaugh starts being viewed as the new Andy Reid... ahh, that'd be great! Get it done ATL! And I love Outkast so I'm pulling for Andre and Big Boi from here on out. Hopefully Ray beats Brady for the last time, getting redemption and knocking New England out. ATL wins it for the NFC and Tony Gonzo.

redhawk253

Reaction score
the only time we will be meeting in the near future is next season when the seahawks avenge their loss during the regular season by a blowout victory... sorry but the falcons are old.. gonzo who essentially won the game for you guys last weekend is gone.. roddy is gona start to decline soon.. turner will likely lose his starting job midseason next year after stinking it up in the first half.. julio and matt are good but you guys are aging everywhere on defense too.. your window is closing like theres a storm rolling in.

keepertd

Reaction score
redhawk253":293n9x1i said:
the only time we will be meeting in the near future is next season when the seahawks avenge their loss during the regular season by a blowout victory... sorry but the falcons are old.. gonzo who essentially won the game for you guys last weekend is gone.. roddy is gona start to decline soon.. turner will likely lose his starting job midseason next year after stinking it up in the first half.. julio and matt are good but you guys are aging everywhere on defense too.. your window is closing like theres a storm rolling in.

the only thing i disagree is that this is Turners last year imo..he's just played to long, ill always love the burner, but age has caught up to him, yes we do have major holes coming up...but with the this team we'll be alright, maybe a year or two down, but we'll be back and will be playing the Hawks again in the divisional if not NFCCG...

i cant even dispute ATL losing next season lol the Hawks will be out for blood and with it a home game (i believe it is for the Hawks)...its gonna be a rough one

redhawk253

Reaction score
keepertd":d60mpi6p said:
redhawk253":d60mpi6p said:

the only thing i disagree is that this is Turners last year imo..he's just played to long, ill always love the burner, but age has caught up to him, yes we do have major holes coming up...but with the this team we'll be alright, maybe a year or two down, but we'll be back and will be playing the Hawks again in the divisional if not NFCCG...

i cant even dispute ATL losing next season lol the Hawks will be out for blood and with it a home game (i believe it is for the Hawks)...its gonna be a rough one

who do you think they replace turner with prior to the start of next season? jaquiz is cool n all but not as a primary back too small to handle a 16 game nfl season and he's too good of a weapon as a change of pace 3rd down/screen guy. and what about roddy? i think julio completely takes over as your number 1 next year and with gonzo gone.. thats gona leave some dbs to focus on him so he's not gona be slipping over the top as often because safeties wont be biting on gonzo underneath.

keepertd

Reaction score
redhawk253":w5ccep4p said:
keepertd":w5ccep4p said:
redhawk253":w5ccep4p said:

who do you think they replace turner with prior to the start of next season? jaquiz is cool n all but not as a primary back too small to handle a 16 game nfl season and he's too good of a weapon as a change of pace 3rd down/screen guy. and what about roddy? i think julio completely takes over as your number 1 next year and with gonzo gone.. thats gona leave some dbs to focus on him so he's not gona be slipping over the top as often because safeties wont be biting on gonzo underneath.

honestly idk who we replace him with, but with our schedule next year we can not afford to have 0 running game all year, of course we may go the route of improving the OL (the combination of a cruddy OL and an ageing RB killed us all year)...the passing game i look to remain the exact same it has been, we still arent positive Gonzo is gone but if he is we already have at least one other TE to replace him (ok honestly there's always going to be a gap left after he leaves) so that im not to worried about...defensively we've gotta get more than one guy to be our pass rushers..that killed us against ya'll (and not staying on the TE wtf!!) plus more depth overall

Latest posts