F****** B******

QWERTY

Reaction score
You can win CPOY award for just playing 5 F**** Games?

That is some Bull*****

Rat

Reaction score
No way the league was going to risk the bad PR of not giving that award to Hamlin. Nobody else ever had a chance.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
No way the league was going to risk the bad PR of not giving that award to Hamlin. Nobody else ever had a chance.
What are you talking about.

Flacco won CPOY

flv2

Reaction score
No outstanding candidate this year. Hamlin didn't do enough. Mayfield was average 1 year after being awful. meh.

Ozzy

Reaction score
No outstanding candidate this year. Hamlin didn't do enough. Mayfield was average 1 year after being awful. meh.

Mayfield was much better than that in my opinion

flv2

Reaction score

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Hamlin deserved the CPOY award. His snaps may have been limited, but he literally died on the field and came back from that.

Flacco came back from his couch.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hamlin deserved the CPOY award. His snaps may have been limited, but he literally died on the field and came back from that.

Flacco came back from his couch.
I get he is being awarded for being alive but that isn't my understanding of how this award is given?? He literally played very few games and took next to no plays on the field.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's not Flacco winning the award for the Browns that's amusing. It's that Deshaun Watson didn't.
I hadn't thought about that but its spot on lol

xray

Reaction score
This award is kinda fluffy , dontcha think ? It's a " feel good award " for players that have overcome life's difficulties . Awesome

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Hamlin isn’t ruled out for winning this next year or even the year after. If he has a breakout year, he will almost certainly win it.

RiverDog

Reaction score
You can win CPOY award for just playing 5 F**** Games?

That is some Bull*****
Boy, such angst!

I'm not trying to lecture anyone, but I couldn't give a rip about these post season awards, and this is one of the reasons why:

They aren't necessarily based on player performance as on many occasions, they're used to create as much interest as possible, and the human drama of Damar Hamlin's plight is obviously going to attract more attention from the casual fan they're trying to court than would Baker Mayfield if he won the award.