Even Mama Lynch calling for Bevell's head!

Reaction score
Can anybody that is good with photo shop make me a Momma lynch picture with a coaching head set on? So I can use it on here :D

dopeboy206

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":3pqo3qhy said:
jblaze":3pqo3qhy said:
As frustrated as I am with Bevell, she should keep her mouth shut.

Wives, sisters/brothers, parents of players need to shut up, it doesn't help anything and only hurts your family member who is on that team and has to deal with this aftermath.
No offense but people on a fan forum, the whole purpose of which is to discuss, dissect and vent every single detail about their team, are the last ones that should be telling others they need to shut up.

She's just doing what we do, she just gets a bigger soap box because of who she is (or more accurately who her son is).

This!!! I can't stand people who try to tell another person what they can or cannot post. Like seriously this is a freaking football forum where people come to vent, discuss, and dissect their teams, players, rivals, ect..

Decimation

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2u93twt5 said:
Can anybody that is good with photo shop make me a Momma lynch picture with a coaching head set on? So I can use it on here :D
f487a44b6972eb4fecbba615cbe9865c.jpg
Here you go man lol not the best but hey it's funny [emoji23]

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
jblaze":2r5pdxzv said:
c_hawkbob":2r5pdxzv said:

Wives, sisters/brothers, parents of players need to shut up, it doesn't help anything and only hurts your family member who is on that team and has to deal with this aftermath.
No offense but people on a fan forum, the whole purpose of which is to discuss, dissect and vent every single detail about their team, are the last ones that should be telling others they need to shut up.

She's just doing what we do, she just gets a bigger soap box because of who she is (or more accurately who her son is).

Speak for yourself.
I did, and I am.

Also as a quasi celebrity, she should know there are bigger ramifications for her words than just some schmucks on a fan forum and thus her responsibility is greater.
LOL, This is just someone's Mom, her only responsibility is to her son and the only "ramifications" are that the other kids might pick on him (I think he can handle it).

She posted it to her facebook page which is a lot different than an anonymous fan forum.

Not even remotely the same thing.
Well at least you got that much right, there's a difference between here and Facebook ... So?

BTW, this isn't an anonymous forum, it is very clearly titled a Seahawks forum, and so what she posted it on Facebook?! There is exactly zero importance attached to that. The same people that read Facebook and are either fans of her, her son or the Seahawks (those that would ever see her post) are just as likely to read here. (you do know more people read here than write here don't you? Can you say the same of Facebook?)

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2elx0fo0 said:
Aros":2elx0fo0 said:
cesame":2elx0fo0 said:
Bevell isn't the "worst play caller ever", but he's certainly not getting the most out of the offense. It is way too vanilla.

Absolutely correct. He needs to trust Russ and open up the playbook, period.

To play devil's advocate, can he trust Russ with the wide open offense when he doesn't want to let go of the ball unless there's no defender near the guy?

Goes both ways. Bevell will probably open the offense up more when Russ shows he can execute it. And when the line shows it can block long enough for it.

Hell he had a HB throwback play called, Lynch just bailed on it because the Rams snuffed it out. That's far from a vanilla play call.

The bigger question is will PC let go of the risk adversion style that is the issue here not Rw being willing to or not, it has been drilled into him for 3+ years now, low risk only. So now the problem is he has to get it out of his head and that is assuming PC will let him. IN college he did not have to worry about it so he made throws that has some risk but PC wants low risk.

MVP53

Reaction score
lobohawk":23kc7lj8 said:
Guess she also missed the lane Lynch didn't follow on the last play. Cutting back vs off left tackle.

Not that I'm a fan of Bevell or his in game playcalls, but her views mirror the locker room talk which indicated that the coaches wanted Russell to win the game. "love the playcaller more than a win"

Does she also realize that Bevell has built the offense around Lynch. Even to the point of adding the QB to the run game (read option aids the RB). That the OL is build for Lynch and not Wilson. That on some other pass oriented teams,, Lynch would not get the $$ Seattle was willing to pay.

I sometimes wonder if outsiders understand what Pete and John have built in Seattle. They seem to pick at everything the org does and think the players would be winners regardless of where they are. The Hawks put these players together. The Hawks helped them grow. The Hawks supported the players, even when they made the Team look bad (or dysfunctional). I find the couch coaches/GMs to be a little tiring, when they don't actually know how to coach/GM. They're all Pop Warner parents who know better.

Usually, when someone says "I don't like/disagree with the play calling", they may as well be saying "I don't know what I'm talking about". Look, if you can actually describe what the play call was (gun double right close halfback right 200 scat triple slant thunder), then fine. But, if your analysis doesn't extend beyond, "I don't like bubble screens", then it's not worth the time it took you to write it.

And yes, I googled the play call because I don't know what it means either. But, I'm not the one screaming about what an awful "play caller" Bevel is.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Arguing that Bevell's presence can't be that bad because we keep winning is like arguing that LS Clint Gresham's presence is great because we keep winning. Just because they've been with the team doesn't mean they're the reason we're winning.

And to Gresham's credit, Wilson has never had to bail him out with the no-huddle, or, to my knowledge, been flipped off by Lynch.

Just because we've been good doesn't mean we can't get better. Fire Bevell.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Decimation":389epys2 said:
thegreeninyoureye":389epys2 said:
f487a44b6972eb4fecbba615cbe9865c.jpg
Here you go man lol not the best but hey it's funny [emoji23]
Nice..

Mamma Lynch be like "Gimme da dang ball. I'ma run it up her myseff!!"

Optimus25

Reaction score
MVP53":3aew637v said:
lobohawk":3aew637v said:
Guess she also missed the lane Lynch didn't follow on the last play. Cutting back vs off left tackle.

Not that I'm a fan of Bevell or his in game playcalls, but her views mirror the locker room talk which indicated that the coaches wanted Russell to win the game. "love the playcaller more than a win"

Does she also realize that Bevell has built the offense around Lynch. Even to the point of adding the QB to the run game (read option aids the RB). That the OL is build for Lynch and not Wilson. That on some other pass oriented teams,, Lynch would not get the $$ Seattle was willing to pay.

I sometimes wonder if outsiders understand what Pete and John have built in Seattle. They seem to pick at everything the org does and think the players would be winners regardless of where they are. The Hawks put these players together. The Hawks helped them grow. The Hawks supported the players, even when they made the Team look bad (or dysfunctional). I find the couch coaches/GMs to be a little tiring, when they don't actually know how to coach/GM. They're all Pop Warner parents who know better.

Usually, when someone says "I don't like/disagree with the play calling", they may as well be saying "I don't know what I'm talking about". Look, if you can actually describe what the play call was (gun double right close halfback right 200 scat triple slant thunder), then fine. But, if your analysis doesn't extend beyond, "I don't like bubble screens", then it's not worth the time it took you to write it.

And yes, I googled the play call because I don't know what it means either. But, I'm not the one screaming about what an awful "play caller" Bevel is.

Disagree. A total football idiot would be smart enough to not kill a drive by trying to have RW pull a naked bootleg run when you've just drove down the field like nobodies business (ie, our first series)... But bevell wasn't.

At that point in the game he couldn't possibly have had enough data regarding the defensive end over crashing on the running backs, so it made zero sense.

All common sense. No football complexity beyond the high school level. Even the broadcaster was stumped as to the playcall and Jimmy camped deep in the secondary blocking.

jblaze

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":2dpfwdnf said:
jblaze":2dpfwdnf said:
c_hawkbob":2dpfwdnf said:

Speak for yourself.
I did, and I am.

Also as a quasi celebrity, she should know there are bigger ramifications for her words than just some schmucks on a fan forum and thus her responsibility is greater.
LOL, This is just someone's Mom, her only responsibility is to her son and the only "ramifications" are that the other kids might pick on him (I think he can handle it).

She posted it to her facebook page which is a lot different than an anonymous fan forum.

Not even remotely the same thing.
Well at least you got that much right, there's a difference between here and Facebook ... So?

BTW, this isn't an anonymous forum, it is very clearly titled a Seahawks forum, and so what she posted it on Facebook?! There is exactly zero importance attached to that. The same people that read Facebook and are either fans of her, her son or the Seahawks (those that would ever see her post) are just as likely to read here. (you do know more people read here than write here don't you? Can you say the same of Facebook?)

Dude you have some serious reading comprehension issues.

She obviously has more responsibility than just any mom. She's a celebrity around here and is very involved with charities, volunteering, her son's foundation, etc. LIke I've said several times, when you're in an elevated position, it behooves you to be professional and mature and not run off at the mouth. She said this dumb stuff, got national media attention as a result to the point where Bevell and Pete now have to respond to it. Does that sound like just some mom with only responsibility to her son? Come on...

You completely miss the point in the difference between Facebook and a fan forum and apparently do not understand what anonymous means. Her Facebook page is hers and she acknowledges that, anything posted to it comes from her and thus it's attributable and she's accountable for its content. This is a fan forum where its users are anonymous, hell I could be Doug Baldwin for all you know. Anything I say on here does not get back to me in my private or public life.

You do realize being able to post here as an anonymous person does not equate to posting to one's personal and public facebook page, you get that concept right?

Lastly, what do you know? She just posted a recant and acknowledged that it wasn't a good idea to post that to her Facebook page and that she bears more responsibility than an regular fan. Sounds familiar doesn't it? Why is it so hard to understand that if you're in a position of power (perceived or not), you need to act maturely and professionally. The fact that she recants and regrets this tells you all you need to know.

This was her recent post on Facebook:

I'm a fan of football first and foremost, when I watch the game I view it through the eyes of a fan and a mother. I've been going to my kids games and practices for years and not only do I love the game, but I love analyzing it also. I don't discuss football when talking to my son, I discuss life and other things. I realize that as a mother of a player, my views will be received differently than the average fan and I acknowledge that Facebook may have not been the best platform to display my views, but I love the Seahawks just like all the other 12's, so when I see a 4th and 1 ran out of the shotgun formation against a good Rams defensive line, as a fan it makes me wonder what the coordinators logic was. -Momma Lynch

Seafan

Reaction score

I'm a fan of football first and foremost, when I watch the game I view it through the eyes of a fan and a mother. I've been going to my kids games and practices for years and not only do I love the game, but I love analyzing it also. I don't discuss football when talking to my son, I discuss life and other things. I realize that as a mother of a player, my views will be received differently than the average fan and I acknowledge that Facebook may have not been the best platform to display my views, but I love the Seahawks just like all the other 12's, so when I see a 4th and 1 ran out of the shotgun formation against a good Rams defensive line, as a fan it makes me wonder what the coordinators logic was. -Momma Lynch

Sure she wrote that.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seafan":2kaw4z2l said:

Sure she wrote that.

Uh, yeah. Right... :roll:

drdiags

Reaction score
Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore. This team definitely has some interesting characters associated with it. Plus there is a greater ability to get inside the Wizard's curtain.

All I can say is I hope we don't do to Graham what we did to Miller. Graham should be a factor all game long. The Rams TEs sure took advantage of us, hopefully we can return the favor to the rest of the NFL. Some have opined about having tall WRs for Redzone improvements. Getting 2 FGs on turnovers without a healthy dose of Graham seemed like a waste. And Matthews may be back into storage. Oh well.

Maybe it is all Bevell, since Pete did let Jeremy Bates go nuts his only season here before getting fired.

Mama Lynch has her opinion. Just win is all I ask.