Lynch Arrested For DUI

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
According to this report, Marshawn had pulled over to the side of the road and was sitting on the curb two hours before his arrest because his car was so damaged it couldn't be driven.

Apparently, he left a trail of destruction on the road behind him before his car came to a final stop. He sat with the driver side door open before police came.

His car is cool looking (minus the damaged rims - ouch)

Photos of his car with one tire missing and another flat:

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
According to this report, Marshawn had pulled over to the side of the road and was sitting on the curb two hours before his arrest because his car was so damaged, it couldn't be driven.

Apparently, he left a trail of destruction on the road behind him before his car came to a final stop. He sat on the curb with the driver side door open before police came.

His car is cool looking (minus the damaged rims - ouch)

Photos of his car with one tire missing and another flat:

After two hours of sitting, he was still tested drunk? This is one thing that won't happen to Russ, everywhere he goes, there's an entourage, besides, his wife is with him all the time.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Very disappointing. If Marshawn wants to drink or smoke weed, that's his business. But if he does it and gets behind the wheel, that's just not OK. He could have hurt or killed someone.

I hope he learns from this, but he had a DUI in 2012 too as I recall.

Boohman14

Reaction score
The problem with alcohol is that it tends to help one make bad decisions. It's easy to think thet you're "ok" when you've had a couple drinks and jump behind the wheel before the alcohol has taken full effect. That's a good thing about being married. I usually have my driver with me and a voice of reason as well.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
So the fans who said he ran like a drunk man were... sort of on point? That's hilarious, and a bit disturbing.

toffee

Reaction score
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's creepy watching that video footage thinking about others that were not so lucky in that very situation. And no I do NOT wish to turn this into a political hijack of this thread but yikes. Glad he wasn't harmed, glad the police kept their cool, etc.

Not a great look for our legend, but I refuse to let one bad day (obviously influenced by a crap ton of booze) paint the story of who this man is.

m0ng0

Reaction score
This is so sad, watching your hero self destruct before your eyes, I hope he gets help. No excuses for this, dude seems to have a problem maybe he can truly make a difference if he is willing to change his ways. Godspeed Mr Lynch!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Judge not lest ye be judged. I am the first to admit I have had more than a few "bad decisions" in my life. I am grateful I have learned from them, nobody was ever hurt, but I was very, very, very lucky and it's a reminder nobody is without skeletons in their closets and lessons we need to learn from. I don't care how much you make or your place in society. We are all equal in that regard. Thank your lucky stars Lynch, you didn't hurt yourself or others, get the help you need and continue being the quality human being you are for so many others as you have been for years.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
This is so sad, watching your hero self destruct before your eyes,...

Appreciating what football players do on the field athletically has little correlation to "who they are" as a person, values, and the choices made off the field; many players should not be idolized or emulated. Sadly, all their money and the attendant power/privilege don't do them any favors, either.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Judge not lest ye be judged. I am the first to admit I have had more than a few "bad decisions" in my life. I am grateful I have learned from them, nobody was ever hurt, but I was very, very, very lucky and it's a reminder nobody is without skeletons in their closets and lessons we need to learn from. I don't care how much you make or your place in society. We are all equal in that regard. Thank your lucky stars Lynch, you didn't hurt yourself or others, get the help you need and continue being the quality human being you are for so many others as you have been for years.
I agree that we should not crucify someone for making a mistake especially if they are sorry and learn from it (and thankfully no one was hurt). In Lynch's case this isn't even the first time however and if he has been arrested twice for it, it is highly likely that it has happened many, many, times.
The guy clearly needs to take responsibility and get some help.

Last edited:

ivotuk

Reaction score
I had 2 Misdemeanor DUIs in 1998, and now I'm not allowed in Canada. Funny, since I was drinking Labatts Blue when I got pulled over, and because a large chunk of Canada's exports are alcohol!

The MOST important thing to me is that I never hurt anyone. Not because of anything I did, but because someone was watching over me.

I've been clean and sober for 24 years, and look for every chance to help someone that is struggling. Alcoholics and Addicts need someone who has been there, in order for them to receive help. Addicts and Alcoholics are very good at bullshitting people. They've been doing it for years to preserve their way of life, but recovering Addicts and Alcohol will call them on their shit. "Been there, done that, so cut the BS !"