Doug Baldwin out for a couple weeks

JonRud

Reaction score
Not good. This is really bad. Damn.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Martin or Tate w/ Braylon and Sid outside it is I guess...maybe see more TE's lined up out wide too I'd assume...

Smoke

Reaction score
Wasn't Baldwin injury prone in college? If I recall correctly, that's one of the reasons he wasn't drafted

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'd like to see Tate work out of the slot with Braylon out wide.

Smoke

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who made the "I can't believe no one has been injured yet posts!!" Good effing work

drdiags

Reaction score
lukerguy":3pnacqks said:

Same here, but for this year the coaches said they wanted to have him just focus on playing on the outside. He seems like a perfect slot guy to me. Guess he just isn't as talented as Baldwin in identifying those pockets in the coverage and giving the QB a consistent look?

So looks like Martin will be active unless they try Evan Moore in some hybrid looks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1t17xul9 said:
lukerguy":1t17xul9 said:

Same here, but for this year the coaches said they wanted to have him just focus on playing on the outside. He seems like a perfect slot guy to me. Guess he just isn't as talented as Baldwin in identifying those pockets in the coverage and giving the QB a consistent look?

So looks like Martin will be active unless they try Evan Moore in some hybrid looks.

Pete said that Martin was going to help take up the slack from the Baldwin injury

Latest posts