Doug Baldwin out for a couple weeks

hawker84

Reaction score
put martin in there give him a shot, all he did in pre-season is catch balls, plus he's hungry, guarentee he won't take a play off and not block when assigned...

ensett

Reaction score
Im convinced Harbaugh has a Baldwin voodoo doll in his office

Maybe this will force us to *gasp* use our probowl TE!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I love witty little one liners that offer a conclusions without support :th2thumbs:

Smoke

Reaction score
nategreat":1siag4in said:
Smoke":1siag4in said:
Thanks to everyone who made the "I can't believe no one has been injured yet posts!!" Good effing work

1) Baldwin had already missed multiple games this year before those threads were created

2) Superstition is a pre-cursor to chronic cases of pussitis and excuse-making

Injury Post all of a sudden an injury. Yes he has been injured (mouth,back, etc) I am just saying that once the "I can't believe there hasn't been an injury yet" posts start happening, all of a sudden injuries.

BTW, no need to start saying that me, as a fan(attic) has Pussitis and excuse making problems cause I have a few superstitions that I don't really believe in. Its part of being a fan that makes it fun.

No need to go and get your panty's all wet, cupcake.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
I'm excited about Martin in the slot if given the chance. He's not been given a real role with any team yet (2009 draft) but continues to make squads....sleeper? and he's from WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON............farm boy