Do you believe now?

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
I had my doubts and thought we were going to be around 6-7 win team this year, but after today I’m hoping for 10+ wins for us and 10+ losses for Denver so we make the playoffs and get a top 10 pick.

I’ll happily take my crow with a side of ranch.

keasley45

Reaction score
In fairness, I was thinking 10 assuming we could start 5 and 1. We instead were 3 and 3. I still think we can get there if we are healthy and continue to improve.

But yeah, we won SEVEN games last year with an awful offense (in terms of consistency), and a defense that needed the whole year to play well.

It wasn't hard to think we could be a few games better than the dumpster fire of disfunction we fielded last year. It just felt 'lucky' to get what we did last year because for many, it seemed like Russ was saving us when in fact, he was sinking us and if Geno had been given the reigns from week 1, we'd have won at least a game or 3 more. Given how he's playing now, that's not hard to imagine.

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
As of right now we are playing like one of the best teams in the league. To go on the road and smack this chargers team in the mouth and win very handily isn't a fluke. Two weeks in a row we've dominated.
Agreed.. To start the game off with a flukey pick and then go on to completely dominate the first quarter on the road to this chargers team was impressive. It was a great display of what this team can be when both sides of the ball are clicking at the same time.

sutz

Reaction score
Time of possession is way better this year. Last few years we lost time of possession in almost every game. And the young defense is starting to believe they can stop anyone. Exciting to have a team like this again. 1 punt today. Crazy
Yeah, TOP the last 3-4 seasons has sucked. People blamed the D for not getting off the field, but I was always watching the number of 3 and outs our offense had. Very few sustained drives until this season. Hell, the offense loves it, too. They get more plays to shine. :)

Crizilla

Reaction score
If they beat the giants. Their schedule is tough the rest of the way. We need to split with LA and SF at least.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pitt what is your negative of the team today? So according to you the Hawks are going 1 and 9 from here on out
Pitt's too busy watching his Stealers right now to bother with how well the Seahawks are doing.
He and John63 are busy lookin' up Crow Recipes.
Actually? I don't give a sh*t what those two think about anything SEAHAWKS.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm still just taking it 1 week at a time. And enjoying it. It's a weird year.

But they've definitely exceeded just about everyone's expectations.

What I know is there is a lot to build on. And they had what looks like the 2nd-best draft in team history.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Not sure what turned the D around, but I'm digging it.

The secondary is rocking it! Wow!
And we have an offense that can move the ball.

This is exciting!

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
So far so good but I'll save finally judgment for after the Hawks have beaten a couple more teams at or above .500.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
If they beat the giants. Their schedule is tough the rest of the way. We need to split with LA and SF at least.
I don't think the Seahawks schedule looks that tough the rest of the way.

NY teams are both worse than their record. Los Angeles is worse than us. SF it's hard to know until we see who's actually healthy enough to play come gametime.

We should be considered favorites against Rams at home, Carolina, and Vegas. Probably Tampa Bay at this point, too, but I don't want to count out Brady because, well... he's Brady. So, I'll leave that as a toss-up for now.

We have only one and a half games where we should be considered underdogs right now in my estimation. KC, Philly, and maybe San Francisco.

Last edited:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
So far so good but I'll save finally judgment for after the Hawks have beaten a couple more teams at or above .500.

Keep kicking that can down the road....

The "If they" boys

There's a few of you left. Stubborn to the end :)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I don't think the Seahawks schedule looks that tough the rest of the way.

NY teams are both worse than their record. Los Angeles is worse than us. SF it's hard to know until we see who's actually healthy enough to play come gametime.

We should be considered favorites against Rams at home, Carolina, and Vegas. Probably Tampa Bay at this point, too, but I don't want to count out Brady because, well... he's Brady. So, I'll leave that as a toss-up for now.

We have only two and a half games where we should be considered underdogs right now in my estimation. KC, Philly, and maybe San Francisco.

Hypothetically right?

We don't play Philly