Do you believe now?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Baby Babies GIF

keasley45

Reaction score
It's not a surprise that they're competitive. Geno playing as incredibly as well as he has... his numbers said he'd be good, but he's been great.

And now the defense is clicking...

We have a playoff contender in Seattle in what the 'Nancy's' were saying was a throw in the towel, 'might as well trade DK, Tyler, etc, because we have obviously given up' year. And all this under the leadership of a HC that has seen our offense (an offense that was thought by the same Nancy's to be run run pass, 1 point game , Peteball, stuck in the mud fiasco) among the league leaders in scoring and more varied in its weapons and ability to attack than any we've seen since Pete has been here.

If you weren't on the wagon before, don't claim no one could have seen this coming.

1st place in the west, and we SHOULD have at least 1 more win right now either against NO or Atl were it not for brain farts and horrid officiating.

Welcome to the future.

toffee

Reaction score
God I wish they had moved Russ three years ago. We might be in the 3rd year of superbowl contention by now.

Better late than never and my, how sweet the vindication .
You are so right!!!! I did wake up and considered trading Russ after 2019 advocated to trade Russ after 2020. But you are right, if only we traded him even earlier.

eo620

Reaction score
I was one of the nay sayers who believed this season would be a failure. I advocated trading DK to the Jets because I was worried he'd become bitter not having a QB who can get the ball to him.

For the record, I would like to order my crow with buffalo sauce with a side of celery.

Nunya

Reaction score
As long as the defense continues to play well (hopefully they will still improve...there is room for it) and the injuries do not pile up, this is a SB caliber team.

Mick063

Reaction score
With respect to the salary cap, it is all about value. Value = your best talent on rookie deals. It enables you to purchase short term luxury deals to put you over the top for a championship run. Combine the home run draft this year with the Denver (double digit losses are likely) inspired draft next year. The team will be LOADED with value.

I'm not necessarily saying that the Seahawks will be championship contenders. I'm saying they are laying the salary foundation that can enable a championship run.

evergreen

Reaction score
It’s all the youth. Even Geno seems young since he’s been saving his body. We lead the league in plays with rookies I heard on the broadcast today. It smells like 2012.

evergreen

Reaction score
PS. I wanted Russ moved a few years ago before he started out red hot in 2020. But doing it this way has the added value of screwing Denver in a historical way. Some of us had to put up with Elway for our formative years.

Latest posts