• Yes

Votes: 80 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 30.4%

• Total voters

chris98251

Reaction score
kf3339":10yc5rwp said:
At best we may get a wild card spot, but with our coaching philosophy it would be one and done. But more than likely we just lose out on a spot and as above posters stated the excuse will be the injuries.

In other words, no we won't fix our coaching issues at all this off season and we continue to fade away the next few seasons as has been the case the last few years. That is unless Paul Allen finally gets it and forces changes to the coaching staff. But we all know that won't happen.

It has before, Whitsitt and several coaches in Portland.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If we miss the playoffs this year, it'll be because of 1) injury, 2) a couple close losses, and 3) another team in the division going 14-2. It won't be because we're a bad team. I realize some people on here think 11-5 is bad, but it isn't.

If we win out, the Rams win out except for us, and every other of the current top six seeds win the rest of their games, we wind up #3 seed. One additional loss by either Minnesota or New Orleans gives us a playoff bye. We're largely in command of our own destiny; we just have to win.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Injuries and lack of a running game will keep us from Minnesota in February. I still think we make the playoffs but my expectations have been dampened in recent weeks. Too many NFC teams playing better and healthier right now. The 1 and 2 seed is very likely out. Now it's about lucking into winning the division or grabbing a wild card spot. Of course, everyone knows the Seahawks can be dange(RUSS) in January so who knows?

My heart says magical ride to Minnesota but my head says yet another loss in the divisional round on the road.