Votes: 80 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 30.4%

• Total voters

Mad Dog

Reaction score
NJlargent":1stemuqq said:
Falcongoggles nailed it. And injuries will be the scapegoat

Largely because injuries are the root cause of many a SB derailment. In 2013 we were remarkably healthy on defense and pretty good on offense. In 2005 we were remarkably healthy on offense but lost defensive players in the playoffs. Ditto 2014.

You need a bit of injury luck to win in the NFL. In general, healthiest team wins.

Refusing to acknowledge the roles injuries play in a capped and limited roster league is putting your head in the sand.

Texas was a division champ contender. Now they won’t make the playoffs. Why? Injuries.

If we lose Avril, Sherm, Wagner, and ET for long stretches, we’ll be screwed. If we lose Wilson for any length of time, we are screwed.

I see us as a wild card. Nothing is stopping the steam roller that is the Rams right now. Unless the injury bug hits hard.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
A. They don’t have a super bowl roster. They did before last Thursday.

2. They’ll make the playoffs and play in a divisional game. Coaches have no choice now. I choose to hope they rise up to it.

MrThortan

Reaction score
My vote is a solid maybe. I think the Rams win the division, which leaves us with a wildcard spot. That depends a lot of Seahawks winning games and other teams losing them. I certainly hope things work out.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I'd say wildcard is a decent bet. They probably go 10 - 6 and get the last w/c spot.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Do the Rams have any key players on IR? I think they are the healthiest team in the league, off the top of my head.

Also pretty much every relevant game went against us this week. Rams, Saints, Vikings all won. ATL rounding into form as they get ready to face us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Anything can happen, just get in the dance. With #3 under center, it's not a given that they don't make the Super Bowl. Even if many fans assume they have zero chance.

NJHawk

Reaction score
Falcons 50-50
49ers. W
Eagles. L
Jags. L
Rams. L
Cowboys 50-50
Cards W

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NJHawk":32a1upxg said:
Falcons 50-50
49ers. W
Eagles. L
Jags. L
Rams. L
Cowboys 50-50
Cards W

First of all, if only one of your 50-50 games goes our way, that's 9.....

Now lets look at your predictions.

Jags? Maybe, but Jacksonville has been up and down at times this year. I'd give that 40-60 odds in their favor.

Rams? We beat them in LA and to be honest, they are getting too much hype right now. They were only beating a QB deprived Houston team by 2 at home at halftime. I would throw that one in to the 50-50 pile at the very least.

Dallas? Their best player isnt even in the country right now. Did you watch how pitiful they were yesterday?

10 wins is very doable.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I am a solid "maybe". EVERY game counts from here on out as we will be fighting for the last wildcard spot....

Crizilla

Reaction score
NFC is stacked this year again. Good news is that rams still have to play Seahawks again, Vikings, and Saints. Eagles still have to play Seahawks. A first round bye isn't likely but the playoffs are.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MrThortan":2ka11786 said:
My vote is a solid maybe. I think the Rams win the division, which leaves us with a wildcard spot. That depends a lot of Seahawks winning games and other teams losing them. I certainly hope things work out.

I see at least 2-3 more losses on the Ram's schedule, including us at home which would give us any tie breaker scenario for the division..................... so I'm not quite ready to crown them division champs just yet.

So yes I think we make the playoffs. The extent of all the injuries sustained last Thursday will dictate whether we're scratching and clawing just to get a wildcard spot, or if the injuries aren't too bad and we can rally I certainly see us winning the division at 11-5.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gonna' be an interesting 2nd half. 10 teams w/winning records in the NFC. Rams have some tough games coming up as well.

zchurch74

Reaction score
What’s are your thoughts if we go 10-6 and don’t make the play-offs due to a tie breaker loss to Atlanta or the cowboys?

I really think we will go 10-6 but not make the playoffs

kf3339

Reaction score
At best we may get a wild card spot, but with our coaching philosophy it would be one and done. But more than likely we just lose out on a spot and as above posters stated the excuse will be the injuries.

In other words, no we won't fix our coaching issues at all this off season and we continue to fade away the next few seasons as has been the case the last few years. That is unless Paul Allen finally gets it and forces changes to the coaching staff. But we all know that won't happen.

Latest posts