Did Lynch finger Bevell for calling a pass on the 3rd & goal

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Did you watch him block on that play? He was a man possessed. A pissed off Beast Mode is not good for the opposing team.

seabowl

Reaction score
Funny but not good. Hate to see any player calling out a coach.

The Outfield

Reaction score
He stood up from the huddle with body language that was obviously "are you #%^$ing serious?"

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I thought that's what I saw. I hope he isn't punished for this, but at the same time it's questionable.

At times, I think I would flip Bevell off too.

calhawkfan

Reaction score
I get that he has a right to be pissed, but by doing that didn't he tip to the Arizona defense it was gonna be a pass?

BullHawk33

Reaction score
They should do it again in the playoffs, have him break the huddle on short and goal, flip off Bevel and then hand him the ball. Call it the finger fake.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
calhawkfan":ukt4uol5 said:
I get that he has a right to be pissed, but by doing that didn't he tip to the Arizona defense it was gonna be a pass?

At game speed I doubt they processed it that quickly, and they were already in their Defensive position. But yeah, that's pretty obvious if you have time to think about it.

The Outfield

Reaction score
BullHawk33":3hen5l6j said:
They should do it again in the playoffs, have him break the huddle on short and goal, flip off Bevel and then hand him the ball. Call it the finger fake.

Haha. I like it.

jkitsune

Reaction score
In this thread: an incredible amount of speculation.

pocketprotector

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2gaw6m43 said:
I hope this is nothing more then a playful relationship between lynch and Bevell.

I remember seeing how pissed off he looked as he went to the bench after the play.