Congrats to the Seahawks

drastik

Reaction score
You guys have welcomed me to your forum without any problems for the past week. That says a lot considering the douche bag moderators at ExtremeSkins.

After the 1st quarter, I was on a supreme high. Sadly, that was short lived.

The Seahawks played better football without question for the next 3 quarters. Richard Sherman is a man among boys on the football field. Special talent.

Redskins couldnt do "diddly-poo" on offense after the first quarter, I credit your defensive coordinator for calling an excellent game and recognizing where adjustments had to be made. It was tough seeing RG3 playing on essentially one leg, but I'm still content knowing the future looks bright for my beloved Skins.

I hope you guys beat Atlanta, because I think they are the most overrated team in the league next to the Texans. So I'll be cheering for you guys in the playoffs for sure.

The only thing I have to say negative about your team is I think Brandon Browner is extremely overrated. Richard Sherman, again, is the REAL DEAL. How did he not make the pro-bowl? SMH.

Good luck to you guys in the weeks to come. I hope you go far. Hopefully I'll see you in year or two to renew our rivalry 8) .

mistaowen

Reaction score
It's always great having good opposing fans come here when they are levelheaded and enjoy discussing football. Most of us like to hear opinions and thoughts from other fans who have a good head on their shoulders.

Stay around and talk football!

PS you guys have one hell of an offense for the next decade.

knownone

Reaction score
Browner gave up 2 catches and got into Garçons head.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I think browner did fine considering his 4 week vacation. I think he'll come ready to play next week.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Hey, glad you stopped by. With the Browner thing, just remember he was a little rusty today. He provides a physicality to the D that we miss without him being in there.

The play against Carolina (strung out the read option, made Cam commit, stole the ball from him), is the kind of play that only he makes. He's just a mugger and hard to deal with in certain situations. He also makes up a lot of ground with his arms when he gets beat.

He did seem pretty rusty today. I hope he comes back to form.

You are right, though, Sherman is better than Browner, but Browner is a tough guy.

otter

Reaction score
Did the Skins even throw to Sherman's side today...I don't remember hearing his name much today.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Man I just Griffin is alright. He is a warrior for being out there and he STILL moved. It was pretty sucky to see him on the ground.

We all know what a talent he is.

SirTed

Reaction score
Browner played his role. He's no where near the cover corner that Ring Worm is, but he's an intimidating player back there.

Cheers though. Skins have a great team, and hopefully we'll be seeing each other in the playoffs for years to come.

What's your opinion of RGIII even playing in this game? I can't believe they even tried it.

OP
OP
D

drastik

Reaction score
SirTed":h6ny9frs said:
Browner played his role. He's no where near the cover corner that Ring Worm is, but he's an intimidating player back there.

Cheers though. Skins have a great team, and hopefully we'll be seeing each other in the playoffs for years to come.

What's your opinion of RGIII even playing in this game? I can't believe they even tried it.
I knew once he got that 9 yard run in the first quarter that he was hurting...

It seems like once RG3 banged his hand on Trent Williams helmet that his throwing accuracy was diminished..

Latest posts