Carolinas X-factor

rideaducati

Reaction score
francois.nc":4q2zbaqk said:
Largent80":4q2zbaqk said:
They won with Olson last time vs. a Seattle team searching for an identity. The current Hawk team doesn't look like the one they barely beat way back in October.

Did you watch the game yesterday, if you play like that next Sunday, it will be over by Halftime.

Good luck

The ONLY way the Seahawks play that poorly is if the temperature in Carolina is -6 degrees with a 17 mph wind... But then, the Seahawks would have the advantage because the Prancers don't play in cold weather at all.

Prancer season ends Sunday.

francois.nc

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2rxa2noe said:
francois.nc":2rxa2noe said:
Largent80":2rxa2noe said:
They won with Olson last time vs. a Seattle team searching for an identity. The current Hawk team doesn't look like the one they barely beat way back in October.

Did you watch the game yesterday, if you play like that next Sunday, it will be over by Halftime.

Good luck

Franswa.nc...I realize you are trolling for grown men but I couldn't resist.

Did you watch the game the previous Sunday? If we play like that next Sunday, it will be over by halftime.

I missed that one, but I saw the week before.

rideaducati

Reaction score
francois.nc":22g58ebw said:
HawkNuts":22g58ebw said:
francois.nc":22g58ebw said:
Largent80":22g58ebw said:

Good luck

Did you watch the game the previous Sunday? If we play like that next Sunday, it will be over by halftime.

You mean the week that the Prancers lost to Atlanta?

djb28

Reaction score
John Fox will have this team ready. Bank on it.

rideaducati

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1stwucpv said:
Can anyone on your d run 23 mph? I bet most of you will go what is this guy talking about... I'll tell you if you can't guess....... This will be our x-factor :). :0190l: :0190l:

Did Rex become a prancer fan?

Largent80

Reaction score
Francis is trying to talk smack. Just like AZ fan before her. Cut her some slack, as she forgets the Seahawks record against her kitties.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I don't know guys, I think you're all sleeping on Muhsin Muhammed. He's the type of big-bodied receiver that we need!

And don't get me started about what will happen if this game comes down to a field goal... John Kasey is money in the bank!

BlueTalons

Reaction score
NYCoug":1qk2i9sv said:
I don't know guys, I think you're all sleeping on Muhsin Muhammed. He's the type of big-bodied receiver that we need!

And don't get me started about what will happen if this game comes down to a field goal... John Kasey is money in the bank!
Wow...glazed over your post and just noticed...
:th2thumbs:

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
hawkfan68":35ngq61r said:
Roman Harper still has nightmares of Beastquake. The sequel occurs next Sunday.

I don't see lynch playing sunday for you guys. He surely isn't 100% if he couldn't go yesterday...

rideaducati

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":284qgptk said:
hawkfan68":284qgptk said:
Roman Harper still has nightmares of Beastquake. The sequel occurs next Sunday.

I don't see lynch playing sunday for you guys. He surely isn't 100% if he couldn't go yesterday...

Keep hoping...

Ozzy

Reaction score
francois.nc":1erqzqj2 said:
HawkNuts":1erqzqj2 said:
francois.nc":1erqzqj2 said:
Largent80":1erqzqj2 said:

Good luck

I don't mind fans coming over talking trash, X's and O's etc but at least bring something to the table. You will lose because you looked bad last game is just stupid. Why even take the time to sign up if that's all you're bringing? Embarrassing.

I do hope some Carolina fans decide to have some intelligent conversation about this match up.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, Cam Newton, Stewart, Ted Ginn, Olsen......those guys are OK, but if I were the Saehawks I would be mostly concerned with David Gettis.

He is a burner that is just waiting to break out! You heard it here first.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Carolina didn't even play last weekend. If they do that again this Sunday they will probably lose.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Thieve Avenue will be the X-Factor this weekend... Now see if you guys can figure what Thieve Avenue is... How many might be reading panther related news this morning.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
I don't mind fans coming over talking trash, X's and O's etc but at least bring something to the table. You will lose because you looked bad last game is just stupid. Why even take the time to sign up if that's all you're bringing? Embarrassing.

I do hope some Carolina fans decide to have some intelligent conversation about this match up.

Well not that much intelligent stuff being said on this threat by either fans...

Largent80

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":28cquf8k said:

Well not that much intelligent stuff being said on this threat by either fans...[/quote]

Here is intelligence for you by numbers.

The Seahawks are 3-0 in Carolina the last 3 visits. The Seahawks are 7-3 all time vs. Carolina and to cap it off the Seahawks are a perfect 2-0 in the playoffs against them when it actually counts.

Latest posts