Carolinas X-factor

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Alright, here is the original post... Somewhat

"If there is one guy that is capable of stonewalling Seattle's offensive capabilities this weekend, it's none other than Carolinas own Greg Hardy. On a team stacked with both offensive and defensive talent, Hardy stands out as the single most player capable of giving Russell and the boys fits seeing as how in our last meeting, he basically ate his lunch in our backfield...seemingly at will. Hopefully Cable and co. can devise a few schemes to help protect our golden boy from this monster.

[youtube]VkuXr_VHpKk[/youtube] "

Now in my defense, I did recall Hardy destroying our line and having a field day with them, I just forgot it was with the Cowboys, and not his former team, the Panthers. I do love how this thread has taken off and is full of win. Might have to make this a weekly occurrence if our boys take care of businesses like they are supposed to. Carry on.

Nm

*facepalm*

rideaducati

Reaction score
Good thing Hardy plays for the Dallas Cowboys or this might actually be a problem...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
They have been plenty good with out him too. There is no one panther to worry about on that D. They are a complete team. As far as X factors go though we must be able to cover Olsen and get pressure on Newt. O'hare has been a big pick up for them.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2fr9140q said:
Don't forget Steve Smith Sr. Exactly the type of receiver who does well against us.

I think Maxwell or Browner can shut him down while Sherman shuts down Kelvin Benjamin.

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
rideaducati":3vz2z3op said:
Ninja edit... Leave it up there, this was just getting fun.

Maybe If I pulled a BA and said, "Of course I lied", I knew he was a cowboy all along.... Would you believe me?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
All kidding aside, is anybody else besides me worried about what DeAngelo Williams can do against our run defense? Dude gives me nightmares running through the secondary. Exactly the type of back that the defense struggles with.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2egd1633 said:
All kidding aside, is anybody else besides me worried about what DeAngelo Williams can do against our run defense? Dude gives me nightmares running through the secondary. Exactly the type of back that the defense struggles with.

No, but the last time Stephen Davis started against us he lit it up.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Can anyone on your d run 23 mph? I bet most of you will go what is this guy talking about... I'll tell you if you can't guess....... This will be our x-factor :). :0190l: :0190l:

Largent80

Reaction score
They won with Olson last time vs. a Seattle team searching for an identity. The current Hawk team doesn't look like the one they barely beat way back in October.

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":2p0zt074 said:
Can anyone on your d run 23 mph? I bet most of you will go what is this guy talking about... I'll tell you if you can't guess....... This will be our x-factor :). :0190l: :0190l:

Tim Biakabutuka?

francois.nc

Reaction score
Largent80":21nvtttc said:
They won with Olson last time vs. a Seattle team searching for an identity. The current Hawk team doesn't look like the one they barely beat way back in October.

Did you watch the game yesterday, if you play like that next Sunday, it will be over by Halftime.

Good luck

Largent80

Reaction score
francois.nc":231f5k7l said:
Largent80":231f5k7l said:

Did you watch the game yesterday, if you play like that next Sunday, it will be over by Halftime.

Good luck

You do know it was -4 degrees right?

You guys are missing some key players on D, good luck.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
francois.nc":2lb2n10p said:
Largent80":2lb2n10p said:

Good luck

Franswa.nc...I realize you are trolling for grown men but I couldn't resist.

Did you watch the game the previous Sunday? If we play like that next Sunday, it will be over by halftime.