Can we discuss OFFICIATING

cymatica

Reaction score
What's almost as frustrating, the announcing crew is dead silent or agreeing with the refs on the obvious bad calls, when every ticky tack call for us we hear about bad officiating.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can live with ticky tack calls if they go both ways but it was so obvious they didn’t. That’s what I found so frustrating tonight

Smellyman

Reaction score
Can we get some calls at home?

Love the not in the grasp, but a fumble.

In the grasp, gets way for gain of 4

incompetence.

Rat

Reaction score
Had this crew never watched a Seahawks game before? When the hell is Russ ever truly in the grasp?

Reaction score
Funniest thing was that as bad as the officiating was against us ALL GAME, I think they probably got the spot wrong on the 49ers 3rd down...

Rat

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":1mlk4215 said:
Funniest thing was that as bad as the officiating was against us ALL GAME, I think they probably got the spot wrong on the 49ers 3rd down...
Nope, the RB was in the grasp before that last surge.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Rat":2i9oj346 said:
Chrome_Seahawk":2i9oj346 said:
Nope, the RB was in the grasp before that last surge.

Ok that made me laugh

massari

Reaction score
amazing
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BrockHuard/status/1194102692714553348[/tweet]

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The amount of examples of how bad the officiating during this game is too much to list! The lack of holding calls on the 49ers oline, Sherman obvious pass interference non call against Metcalf in the 4th quarter, and so many other I can’t list right now, is just flat out embarrassing to the NFL! I’m glad our team showed great heart and fire in-spite of the officiating, and pulled this out.

Smellyman

Reaction score
The drunk Official in the booth with Booger made it more aggravating.

Edit: How about Carson diving for the endzone. should have been on the 1cm line but they put it on the 1 yard line, but they couldn't stop talking about the great work by the officials on the spot.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Smellyman":1f9uamo1 said:
The drunk Official in the booth with Booger made it more aggravating.

Edit: How about Carson diving for the endzone. should have been on the 1cm line but they put it on the 1 yard line, but they couldn't stop talking about the great work by the officials on the spot.

This was the worst for me. Just agreeing with every questionable call.

Why do they have refs to talk about officiating anyway? They're a bunch of crooked a-holes, and the last people to give honest opinions.

HawkerD

Reaction score
I hate bitching about the officials but those guys will get a debrief and it will not be pretty.

Rat

Reaction score
Another one that really ticked me off was that personal foul on Neiko Thorpe. How the hell was the returner "defenseless" when he didn't call for a fair catch?

minormillikin

Reaction score
HawkerD":na9ec30a said:
I hate b!@ch about the officials but those guys will get a debrief and it will not be pretty.

It's actually one of the most annoying things about football these days... Fans complaining about penalties, cheering for penalties that go their way, crying about missed calls...

That said, these refs sucked donkeys.

Latest posts