Can we discuss OFFICIATING

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BubbaGump":2yasqks3 said:
The amount of examples of how bad the officiating during this game is too much to list! The lack of holding calls on the 49ers oline, Sherman obvious pass interference non call against Metcalf in the 4th quarter, and so many other I can’t list right now, is just flat out embarrassing to the NFL! I’m glad our team showed great heart and fire in-spite of the officiating, and pulled this out.
The way Sherman was draped all over DJ, and no damned flag?...Small wonder the Whiners were 8 & 0 going into this game.
There's lucky Breaks, but Come ON!....Those Refs need their embarrassing asses chewed out.
If those jokers would have been doing their jobs right, the Seahawks would have put the game away W/O having to go with OT.

Msfann

Reaction score
massari":o95f0i6z said:
amazing
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BrockHuard/status/1194102692714553348[/tweet]
I thought they didn't throw the flag when Wilson got triple speared was because he ducked under them and got hit on his shoulder pads but the helmets missed. I could be wrong.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
scutterhawk":5mvi0xnm said:
BubbaGump":5mvi0xnm said:
The amount of examples of how bad the officiating during this game is too much to list! The lack of holding calls on the 49ers oline, Sherman obvious pass interference non call against Metcalf in the 4th quarter, and so many other I can’t list right now, is just flat out embarrassing to the NFL! I’m glad our team showed great heart and fire in-spite of the officiating, and pulled this out.
The way Sherman was draped all over DJ, and no damned flag?...Small wonder the Whiners were 8 & 0 going into this game.
There's lucky Breaks, but Come ON!....Those Refs need their embarrassing asses chewed out.
If those jokers would have been doing their jobs right, the Seahawks would have put the game away W/O having to go with OT.
The crew tonight would be in the unemployment line tomorrow if the NFL has an ounce of credibility.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":283nyy5u said:
It was flat out steering. A 9 and 0 niner team after beating us would of been the talk of the league. I also think there is some push to get Jimmy G to that Brady like level. Also let's not forget they are a legacy team and the California market has been mostly abysmal. We will hear nothing about how bad the officiating was just about how if Ssnders stayed in the game the niners would of won easily.
The shitty announcers were making excuses IN ADVANCE of the third quarter for why Jimmy & the Whiners were having problems....They didn't have much of anything to say about Wilson not having Lockett, (who's been his Clutch Receiver)
Although the announcers were shitty, they have to take second place for sucking as bad as the Refs did. :49ersmall:

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
You guys didn’t hear? The niners lost because of a bad spot that made it fourth and one. They’re the ones that got screwed by officiating.... at least that’s what they are saying on webzone :lol: