bye bye Trent Williams

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":2f9x0zad said:
Sherman is cut from the same cloth as Deangelo Hall. Talented but a hot head and bound to cost you at some point. Bad sportsmanship sucks. As a Skins fan I hope we don't bring Hall back. Trent Williams is a stoner ( don't know how he kept clean this year! ) but is young and a stud left tackle so we have to hope he matures.
Congrats, tough win.

Sorry, but DeAngelo is a hack with speed. Sherman is ten times the CB that Hall dreams he could be.

Will I

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":28nwce91 said:
Sherman is cut from the same cloth as Deangelo Hall. Talented but a hot head and bound to cost you at some point. Bad sportsmanship sucks. As a Skins fan I hope we don't bring Hall back. Trent Williams is a stoner ( don't know how he kept clean this year! ) but is young and a stud left tackle so we have to hope he matures.
Congrats, tough win.

U know nothing about Sherman.

camdawg

Reaction score
cdnstrong":1znuliwh said:
m0ng0":1znuliwh said:
so sportsmanship is a weak punch?

Not making excuses for Williams but I guarantee you Sherman wasn't there to shake his hand and wish him well. History suggests these guys get their come -up ins. We'll see if that holds true. No doubt he's a special talent.

So when do we get to see DeAngelo "I like to start fights at the coin toss" Hall get HIS comeuppance? :)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":3skaj3wy said:
Congrats, tough win.

No, Sherman is a trash talker who gets into people's head. DeAngelo Hall just sucks.

morgulon1

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":fa9bw5uk said:
loafoftatupu":fa9bw5uk said:
Sherm gave Williams some love....

What can ya do? the guy backs it up every week.

Classy individuals don't rub their opponents face in the mud.

I hope we bury Sherman next year.

That said, good win.

There was a lot of smack coming from the home team on this one as well. That lineman couldnt get it done against guys his own size so.......we walked into your house, took your best shot. Took over the game. I bet we get a playoff game or two at our house next season and then it wont even be close.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":16qchr7k said:
Sherman is cut from the same cloth as Deangelo Hall. Talented but a hot head and bound to cost you at some point. Bad sportsmanship sucks. As a Skins fan I hope we don't bring Hall back. Trent Williams is a stoner ( don't know how he kept clean this year! ) but is young and a stud left tackle so we have to hope he matures
Congrats, tough win.

Thing about Sherman is that he doesnt do stupid stuff during a game. No pushing or fighting at all. A bit jawing here and there thats it.

Hes smart enough to wait untill the game is over, or tweet something during the week.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":fumpfx4b said:
Congrats, tough win.

His play on the field is nearly spotless. He is not a penalty risk. He talks a lot of trash but knows exactly how far to take it and never succumbs to emotion by getting into fights. He won the mental game-within-the-game against Steve Smith @ Carolina earlier this season, goading Smith into fighting with him without swinging back himself. He is a gamer in the truest sense and it's been a long time since the NFL has seen a talent like him.

Everyone hates him and that's ok. He can be the supervillain of the NFL for all I care. The guy plays ball at a super high level, talks trash, then backs it up with clutch plays at the end of games. Every NFL fan out there would do unspeakable things to have him on their team.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":37jmutog said:
Fight 4 Old DC":37jmutog said:
Congrats, tough win.

No, Sherman is a trash talker who gets into people's head. DeAngelo Hall just sucks.

Yeah Sherm is just a trash talker. So is Hall, but Hall tends to get a bit hot headed too. Sherm mostly stays level while talking trash. lol

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
camdawg":3tbq98jy said:
cdnstrong":3tbq98jy said:
m0ng0":3tbq98jy said:

Not making excuses for Williams but I guarantee you Sherman wasn't there to shake his hand and wish him well. History suggests these guys get their come -up ins. We'll see if that holds true. No doubt he's a special talent.

So when do we get to see DeAngelo "I like to start fights at the coin toss" Hall get HIS comeuppance? :)

Marshawn gave it to him on his TD run. Made Hall look like the crap player that he is.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
cdnstrong":1u3rpv3g said:
Trying to be impartial but I fail to see how Williams is the douchebag. It's well known that title belongs solely to Sherman. Only a matter of time before this guy costs the Seahawks a game. He almost put their playoff livelihood at risk if not for some wicked lawyering......
Wicked Lawyering or not, Where's Your Proof That He Was Guilty As Charged??, you ain't got any, that's where.
Did you even bother to watch as Sherman went over to RGIII after the game and hug the hell out of him?

General Manager

Reaction score
Sherman's the best corner in the game ,he takes away his side of the field no one wants to throw to his side and when they do he makes you pay.

drastik

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":301ws9v2 said:
drastik":301ws9v2 said:
Why would Richard Sherman try to confront one of the biggest guys on the Redskins after the Seahawks already won the game?

Trent had nothing to lose, Sherman did.

And yet, Williams will be the one LOSING $$ haha
Williams makes more money in one game than Sherman has made in his career... if you want to take it to meaningless banter 8)

General Manager

Reaction score
drastik":26gv4io1 said:
entropyrulesall":26gv4io1 said:
drastik":26gv4io1 said:
Why would Richard Sherman try to confront one of the biggest guys on the Redskins after the Seahawks already won the game?

Williams makes more money in one game than Sherman has made in his career... if you want to take it to meaningless banter 8)

You just did.

Decimation

Reaction score
drastik":1ftsr0ze said:
entropyrulesall":1ftsr0ze said:
drastik":1ftsr0ze said:

Sherm will be earning a big paycheck soon enough.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Riggo":2rgl3nle said:
entropyrulesall":2rgl3nle said:
Classy opponents don't go below the belt with libelous accusations. Sticks and stones may blah blah blah but Trent was the one that got physical...

Oh, and GOOD luck in the Snooze Bowl in Hawaii :)

Do your homework...Trent never made the accusation. Golston (who isn't even a starter) did.

It was a TEAM effort in that accusation (entire team took it to be true and feigned outrage instead of besting him) and it was a team effort in your LOSS.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
drastik":1os4xhkq said:
entropyrulesall":1os4xhkq said:
drastik":1os4xhkq said:

Do you suppose he'll actually start earning it next year?

...Me either.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
cdnstrong":37o93rik said:
m0ng0":37o93rik said:

Oh you know it dude, Trent just standing there saying nothing, just like he'd been doing all game long...Sorry, but i aint buyin' that shit either.
Who is going to PLAY and give Sherman his come-up ins? :thfight7:
So he's supposed to take shit from other players, and not say anything?,,OK :roll:

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sherm just tweeted he got a nice text from Williams. Called him a good guy, and wished him good luck in pro bowl.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":u19iqon0 said:
Congrats, tough win.

Sherman has never cost us a win but has sealed several and made game-defining plays in others. You guys didn't even try to throw on his side of the field. Like I said, enjoy the Snooze Bowl.