Bruce Arians confident because they beat the Colts...

Polaris

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":qxxoxp6x said:
onanygivensunday":qxxoxp6x said:
AbsolutNET":qxxoxp6x said:
Didn't realize the Cards are 7-1 since playing us, pretty impressive. ... I have a feeling this is going to be a tougher game than most of us are expecting, they seem to be playing pretty well right now.
It's 6-1, but look at who they beat:

Atlanta
Houston
Jacksonville
Indy
St. Louis
Tennessee

Yes, they are wins but only one of those teams is above .500, right?

I know another team that applies to....

I sincerely apologize for saying a team other than the Seahawks is playing well. I should know better.

Yeah, that team is the 49ners which is why that game in the stick was the Niner's superbowl. It doesn't apply to seattle because seattle has beaten quality teams when they were playing their best. I don't say that. Football outsiders says that.

I am not denying that the cards aren't playing well, but the 6-1 record since they've faced us is completely misleading.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3a91dxdp said:
Yeah, it was crappy, but at the same time the offense could've done a lot more in that game, too.
I completely agree. My only point is despite where we rank in offensive points per game, they are way below the level our defense is playing at. If we have a bad day on defense, our offense has shown that maybe it can win a game for us...Or maybe it can lose a game for us.

It's not fair to the defense, but it is what it is.

Sgt. Largent":3a91dxdp said:
Bottom line, we can't let a guy who looks and dresses like this beat us. We just can't.
Rofl. I actually like how he looks. Like a younger Junior Soprano from The Sopranos. Awesome.

cacksman

Reaction score
Did anyone actually watch the interview? Good grief.

What's wrong with this board, is also what's wrong with the rest of the ignorant country. People see a headline and jump to conclusions without hearing the entire context.

Subzero717

Reaction score
cacksman":31odnqhy said:

What's wrong with this board, is also what's wrong with the rest of the ignorant country. People see a headline and jump to conclusions without hearing the entire context.

You must be new. Welcome to .net

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
cacksman":1ca97oel said:

I was merely taking issue with his "teamS", comment. He could have said a lot of different things but to be wrong about multiple teams they had beaten that we had not (really just one) and then to "brush aside" the term dominant (more than once). Why even go there.

Like I said he makes these speeches before ever game. This one was poorly assembled and delivered...which simply means we have him rattled and it shows!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Any team that can win 6 of 7 games in the NFL is good. However, most of the Hawks wins came despite being short 2 of 5 OL starters and sometimes 3 of 5. Incredibly, 4 wins in that grueling stretch of road games were in that OL state. I like our chances, but I doubt this will be a cake walk.
I think Aryans was just keeping the mood light, LOL!
But I'll show them so listen here! We've beat every common opponent minus one team and beat the Tards as well...so there :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rsm650":4ts92a4o said:
CALIHAWK1":4ts92a4o said:
What's he supposes to say?

Supposed to say that he has no chance on Sunday and is cancelling this week's practice
Rofl, I can see it now; it'd be awesome if Carroll did a Cartman impression and said "Cancel all your practices, and respect my authoritay!"