Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

ivotuk

Reaction score
Nonsense! NFL front offices are not as ignorant as fans. There is not an NFL front office - NOT EVEN ONE - that doesn't know a lot more about Lockett than you, I, and everyone else on this forum. Please, don't confuse NFL front offices with sports fans who call in to talk-radio shows or with mediots on TV or radio or in print.

There are decent reasons to believe Lockett will be on the Seahawks' roster for the 2024 season, but other teams "know[ing] nothing about him" is definitely not one of them.
Not sure what you're getting at here, but my point is that Lockett will be on the roster this year because nobody is going to give up draft capital to pay an older receiver. Sure, other teams know things about Tyler, but nothing like what this team knows about him.

Either way, my point: Lockett will be a Seahawk in 2024. Not sure what you're getting worked up about.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seems like we should trade just about everyone for draft picks but don't pick anyone rated because they have flaws, based on some of the Wheelchair GM'S here we should be looking at the new spring football league Championship in a few years.