Bengals fans hyped for this matchup

Fade

Reaction score
Yep, if the Hawks revert back to the no pressure soft zone crap they will lose.
And Borrow is the type of QB Pete would potentially sit in shell coverage the whole game petrified of Chase going deep.

No Pete. Don't do it. Play to the defenses strengths, Blitz and confuse.

This is a big game in finding out how they will really play when they face top QBs going forward. Revert back to the old, or embrace the new.

If they won't blitz Burrow, then they won't blitz Purdy. This is a big game for this defense in defining what style they are going to be.

Chawker

Reaction score
Oh, they will blitz him, and will be successful at it too.

Meanwhile, on offensive side look for the hawks to establish the run early and work the playaction in the second half along with a few draws thrown in.

Aggressive defense and a well balanced offense will rule the day.

Cheers

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I read their comments about #31 in pass defense. They seem totally ignorant of the fact that the Seahawks secondary has been banged up, but is now near full strength. Ja’Marr Chase isn’t going to have it so easy as they think.

12forlife

Reaction score
Not sure Higgins is out again? If he is double team Chase, make them beat us else where! Hawks 27-24

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This game is a tossup imo. I won't be shocked if we win, and I won't be shocked if we lose a close one. Burrow finally looked a lot healthier. He's a phenomenal QB. And they have a legit top 5 WR.
Pete Carroll at 10am...........'nuff said.

This is where i'm at too. Flip a coin.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seahawks D has multiple personality disorder. Which personality shows up will make the difference. The timid soy latte-drinking, khaki-wearing soft zone D or the hair-on-fire, skull and crossbone-tattooed blitzing carnivore D.

That's going to determine our chances. I'd take a loss if we at least develop and nurture the crazy wild persona.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
DK didn't have to say that Spoon will get the best of Chase. And you know chase reposted it on Twitter

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the closest we will get all season to a true 50/50 game. I don't think there's a single one of us who will be surprised if either team wins or loses.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
This game was a fun one to entertain when we went a few years back. Still remember the Maryland Ohio State game before this one.
It will be fun to watch and I agree about it being a 50-50 possibility.

Go Hawks.