Belicheat confirmed...Deflate-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
League will fine them, or take a draft pick. Nothing will affect the SB. Nor should it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
superdeluxe":226z2vbz said:
You think Steeler fans care that their super bowl 40 win was a gift wrap from the refs?
I'm sure some do. I know I would, though I realize that it's easy for me to say that, having been on the other side of it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":piwzxf7r said:
Sarlacc83":piwzxf7r said:
He should be suspended for the Superb Owl.
No!!! Then Pats fans can say we only beat them because they didn't have Belicheat for that game.

Assuming this is confirmed, I'd love to see a year-long "Payton sentence" handed down for the 2015 season, though.

I would love to beat his team into dirt. It would be incredibly satisfying. I don't want or need him gone.

I do, however, think it might be the only punishment, short of a year ban that the NFL won't give him because they are incredibly inconsistent, which makes a dent in his ego.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Note:

Out of every player on the field, the one player who MUST have known that the balls weren't inflated to regulation is Tom Brady. There is absolutely no possible way that he grips one of those balls and can't tell that it has been deflated.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What's funny is John Madden admitted that they wouldn't allow the exterminator in the visiting locker room then would tell the visiting team "Watch out for the RATS!" LOL :lol:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The inflation of the footballs may not have come into question had Tom Brady not thrown an interception. According to reports, D'Qwell Jackson handed the ball he intercepted to a member of the equipment staff. That person then told Colts head coach Chuck Pagano of the issue with the ball. Word was eventually passed on to Indianapolis general manager Ryan Grigson and Mike Kensil, NFL director of football operations.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/20/7 ... -belichick

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn.gif

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":2x4xy2yu said:
Note:

Out of every player on the field, the one player who MUST have known that the balls weren't inflated to regulation is Tom Brady. There is absolutely no possible way that he grips one of those balls and can't tell that it has been deflated.
One Colts player noticed it just from picking off a pass, every Pats receiver that caught a pass had to have known, too.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10dj5tol said:
superdeluxe":10dj5tol said:
You think Steeler fans care that their super bowl 40 win was a gift wrap from the refs?
I'm sure some do. I know I would, though I realize that it's easy for me to say that, having been on the other side of it.

In all fairness, these are Steelers' fans you're talking about here...

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":1xm68k9f said:
Note:

Truly!

And, as I was mentioning earlier, 2 pounds PSI would be a very noticeable difference- not like they squeaked out half a pound- they went for almost 20%.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2baiwry2 said:
Hawk_Nation":2baiwry2 said:
If you are a QB with small Keebler Elf hands then obviously an underinflated ball helps with the grip, but both Luck & Brady are big guys with large hands. Don't really se how this would benefit strictly the Pats.

Besides, aren't the ball boys employed by the NFL and not by the team?
If only the Patriots' balls were under-inflated, they'd be easier to catch and not pop up in the air as high off of a receiver's hands, by the way. Plus, not be as likely to get popped out from a bone-jarring hit while being carried.

Patriots running backs are known to have the dropsies. This might be Belicheats answer. Like some others have said as well, it doesn't really matter if it helped Brady or not. The recievers are the biggest benefactor in this case.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3lh2dvul said:
Vancanhawksfan":3lh2dvul said:
Note:

Truly!

And, as I was mentioning earlier, 2 pounds PSI would be a very noticeable difference- not like they squeaked out half a pound- they went for almost 20%.
Of course Brady knew. They cheated and got caught. This should be an interesting week.

Slick

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2k4bx83t said:
...it'll be blamed on an "overzealous ball boy" or something..

Don't talk about Josh McDaniels like that! :sarcasm_off:

SeaChase

Reaction score
They should make them play with over inflated balls for the SB

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Brady said in 2011 he likes deflated footballs

“[W]hen Gronk scores – it was like his eighth touchdown of the year – he spikes the ball and he deflates the ball,” Brady said in November 2011. “I love that, because I like the deflated ball. But I feel bad for that football, because he puts everything he can into those spikes.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... footballs/

Tumblr ljh0puClWT1qfkt17

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Thinking back to pretty boy's rude dismissal of the question Monday (as to whether there was any truth to the accusation) just puts him in the same slimy category as his cheating coach.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that cold/wet game the Patriots played on national TV last year where their RBs kept fumbling repeatedly? I believe it was against the Broncos in Foxboro. They literally fumbled it like six times in the first half.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was actually the genesis of all this.

BillBelichick

Reaction score
Welcome to the national media's Patriots-hate circus, Seahwaks fans.

With all due respect to everyone...

I'm sending this thread over to Bill directly so he can hang it up on the bulletin board for the next two weeks!!

I love this stuff...keep it comin'!

On that note, does anyone have the footage of Bill deflating the balls? Can someone point me over to the Mike McCarthy hate-thread from Week 13 when Aaron Rodgers publicly admitted to sneaking over-inflated balls into play? (before they beat the Patriot's no less) 8)

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-engl ... tball-talk

I wish we could focus on the game...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
BillBelichick":31a3qsaq said:
Welcome to the national media's Patriots-hate circus, Seahwaks fans.

With all due respect to everyone...

I'm sending this thread over to Bill directly so he can hang it up on the bulletin board for the next two weeks!!

I love this stuff...keep it comin'!

On that note, does anyone have the footage of Bill deflating the balls? Can someone point me over to the Mike McCarthy hate-thread from Week 13 when Aaron Rodgers publicly admitted to sneaking over-inflated balls into play? (before they beat the Patriot's no less) 8)

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-engl ... tball-talk

I wish we could focus on the game...

This has to be a joke.....

Footage of Bill needed? HAHAHAHAHA please. A fly doesnt buzz in that lockeroom without Bills permission.

Head. Buried. Sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.