Belicheat confirmed...Deflate-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I want to see Brady's media day go something like this...

"After watching film of the Seahawks, what do you think is the best way to cheat in this game?"

"Given the secondary is Seattle's biggest strength, what do you think is the best way to cheat in this game?"

"LeGarrette Blount just had a great game, what do you think is the best way to cheat in this game?"

"Patriots fans are in full denial mode, think the national media hates your team, and bring up your hot wife as a means to deflect from the current scandal, what do you think is the best way to cheat in this game?"

Pats fan1

Reaction score
This is great. Belichick basically said in his press conference that he's sick of taking the fall for other people in the organization or the NFL not doing their job specifically.

A member of the media at the press conference said: "Belichick looks like a boss who's pissed off that someone working for him broke the rules."

He won't take the heat for this. I really think he's innocent and ticked someone in the organization or NFL screwed up.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Pats fan1":t2g57xon said:
This is great. Belichick basically said in his press conference that he's sick of taking the fall for other people in the organization or the NFL not doing their job specifically.

A member of the media at the press conference said: "Belichick looks like a boss who's pissed off that someone working for him broke the rules."

He won't take the heat for this. I really think he's innocent and ticked someone in the organization or NFL screwed up.

i tell you what, his distancing of himself from having anything to do with the footballs, but making it quite clear that Tom would, is very interesting.

(I also thought it was funny that he said "balls" but then quickly corrected it to "footballs" on several occasions. he's acutely aware of the devious immaturity of the internet)

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":8dtb0a2y said:
Belicheck sounded like he was going to cry. Lip quiver and wavering voice. What a poltroon.

WAIT! Are you implying Belicheck showed emotion.

Largent80

Reaction score
Why do you keep posting pictures of Brady and his wife, seriously who gives a rip. I suggest since you are now trolling that you take it up in the smack shack.

Gonna kick his ass in less than 2 weeks. And a repeat of this.....

CT6zmV7

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Pats fan1":2orft0w4 said:
Sarlacc83":2orft0w4 said:
Belicheck sounded like he was going to cry. Lip quiver and wavering voice. What a poltroon.

The brilliant thing is after he spends his days crafting up masterful game plans that makes other coaches and other teams turns into whiny babies like he did to Harbaugh and Pagano and turns them into whiny snitches to the league, he goes home and bangs this....

Belichick.jpg

and your life is a Seahawks forum.
You seem to take a big interest in who your team's players and coaches are sleeping with

Pats fan1

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2jztl1mi said:
Pats fan1":2jztl1mi said:

i tell you what, his distancing of himself from having anything to do with the footballs, but making it quite clear that Tom would, is very interesting.

(I also thought it was funny that he said "balls" but then quickly corrected it to "footballs" on several occasions. he's acutely aware of the devious immaturity of the internet)

Yeah, I noticed that too. He was quick on that.

Belichick was brilliant. It's like how Obama is able to turn the attention off of him and back onto his critics and change the narrative. (I'm no Obama fan either.)

And this is the first time where I think Belichick is really innocent, and really pissed off someone in the organization or NFL did something behind his back and he's not going down for someone else's incompetence. Even to the point of forcing Brady to speak out at a live press conference.

And I think it's more likely Brady has more info and say on his footballs than Belichick does.

Pats fan1

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1zpvhs5s said:
Pats fan1":1zpvhs5s said:
Sarlacc83":1zpvhs5s said:

The brilliant thing is after he spends his days crafting up masterful game plans that makes other coaches and other teams turns into whiny babies like he did to Harbaugh and Pagano and turns them into whiny snitches to the league, he goes home and bangs this....

Belichick.jpg

You seem to take a big interest in who your team's players and coaches are sleeping with

Man, you should go to a NY Yankees' forum. It's all about how much tail Jeter has gotten and the latest women he's with.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Pats fan1":12lj9837 said:
Uncle Si":12lj9837 said:

And this is the first time where I think Belichick is really innocent, and really pissed off someone in the organization or NFL did something behind his back and he's not going down for someone else's incompetence. Even to the point of forcing Brady to speak out at a live press conference.

And I think it's more likely Brady has more info and say on his footballs than Belichick does.

I actually believe this to be the case as well. that was an enlightening press conference. never seen him "open up" like that. but he was straightforward. and unhappy

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Pats fan1":hlfib541 said:
Sarlacc83":hlfib541 said:

Belichick.jpg

Is that the woman he had an affair with or did he move on after breaking up that family?

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
So, considering how long it's been going on now, the first NFL.com reports on deflategate is Bill Belichick's denial of any knowledge...

Pats fan1

Reaction score
At the end of the day, Belichick basically said: "I'm not taking the heat for this, I won't be the fall guy."

So I think we need to hear from Tom Brady and the equipment managers.

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
Pats fan1":popbis7y said:
LATEST REPORT: Tim Hasselbeck has just come out and said: "Head coach has no say and doesn't know the footballs.....it's the QB and equipment managers who do."

Also...
https://twitter.com/tthasselbeck/status ... 4014722048

The plot thickens.

So, Tom Brady an the equipment managers are cheaters. What's new....look who leads the team. A guy who in the past has encouraged cheating. A team follows it's leader.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Does anyone have the stats of the AFC championship game last week before and after half time? My internet connection is really slow and I am having trouble with getting pages to load.

Pats fan1

Reaction score
PackerBacker19":bdx8t111 said:
Pats fan1":bdx8t111 said:
LATEST REPORT: Tim Hasselbeck has just come out and said: "Head coach has no say and doesn't know the footballs.....it's the QB and equipment managers who do."

Also...
https://twitter.com/tthasselbeck/status ... 4014722048

The plot thickens.

So, Tom Brady an the equipment managers are cheaters. What's new....look who leads the team. A guy who in the past has encouraged cheating. A team follows it's leader.

For all we know Tom Brady could have been using footballs under pressure since high school, college and all through out his entire NFL career. Uh oh. He needs to be banned! He's a "cheater" booohooo

He'll just have to go home to one of his multiple mansions with Gisele who's worth around half a billion dollars and not risk injury anymore. I think I might take the retirement option.

Status
Not open for further replies.