ATL opens as a 3.5 point favorite.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1pb9oewz said:
My god, is it just me, or are these Falcons fans incredibly obnoxious?

I can't remember opposing fans being this bad since the Redskins.

Tip to Falcons fans, this is a Seahawks board. If you want to talk smack, take it to the shack. Your same old arguments are tiresome. I regret defending FalconsFanNW the other day, he's shown his true colors as of late too. How unfortunate

Yeah this Falcons fan base is terrible. Definitely the most annoying that I've ran into lately.

chris98251

Reaction score
treefidy":1xup830q said:
If anything, the bye is what got our Offense rolling again.

The game before the bye we had 15 points.

After the bye 38, 28, 42, 41, 33, 38

So your validating my argument, your regular season bye week gave you a chance to get things right, it's when your rolling and stop and have to restart I said it can be a problem in that you have to get the flow going again.

seahawksny

Reaction score
sdog1981":32kykhlt said:
The funny thing is. A week off was the worst thing that could have happend to this Falcons team.

Why do u say that?
Last time they had 2 weeks off they beat us

seahawksny

Reaction score
xStickybudz":2o5ua7xd said:
treefidy":2o5ua7xd said:
LOL. This fan base...

I love that you come in here acting like the falcons have ever done anything in the playoffs.....like ever.

Didn't they beat the Seahawks in Wilson's rookie season and deny us a possible shot at 3 straight Super bowls? I seem to recall that happening and quite vividly.

treefidy

Reaction score
chris98251":1kjnl681 said:
So your validating my argument, your regular season bye week gave you a chance to get things right, it's when your rolling and stop and have to restart I said it can be a problem in that you have to get the flow going again.

Why would we stop rolling? That makes no sense...

chris98251

Reaction score
treefidy":1lg2envl said:
chris98251":1lg2envl said:

Why would we stop rolling? That makes no sense...

Extra days off, loose that focus and have to get it back, change in routine, not experienced as a playoff team and keeping that edge thru the media hoopla etc. But none of that matters I guess your world beaters, we have no chance, we should just stay at home and forfeit and save the flight costs.

treefidy

Reaction score
chris98251":1l90lqdd said:
Extra days off, loose that focus and have to get it back, change in routine, not experienced as a playoff team and keeping that edge thru the media hoopla etc. But none of that matters I guess your world beaters, we have no chance, we should just stay at home and forfeit and save the flight costs.

1. It's the divisional playoffs.
2. It's our last game in the Georgia Dome unless the Packers beat Dallas.
3. We've been practicing since Wednesday.

I'm pretty sure we'll be fine.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Now I understand why the Saints fanbase vehemently hates Atlanta's fanbase... thye're true assclowns.

seahawksny

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1uicfzda said:
Jerhawk":1uicfzda said:
My god, is it just me, or are these Falcons fans incredibly obnoxious?

I can't remember opposing fans being this bad since the Redskins.

Tip to Falcons fans, this is a Seahawks board. If you want to talk smack, take it to the shack. Your same old arguments are tiresome. I regret defending FalconsFanNW the other day, he's shown his true colors as of late too. How unfortunate

Yeah this Falcons fan base is terrible. Definitely the most annoying that I've ran into lately.

I disagree.
I'm in our side, but I've seen 4 or 5 posts since yesterday along the lines of
"matt Ryan had never beaten anyone in playoff"
"Atlanta has never beaten anyone etc"

Unless u became a fan a year after that, I'd say they had one pretty important win at the expense of the seahawks. I just don't understand how people on this forum forget that one so quickly

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
350 You forgot to add that L to your round one stat line in your signature.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3ryvyw97 said:
Hawk-Lock":3ryvyw97 said:
treefidy":3ryvyw97 said:
Hawkpower":3ryvyw97 said:
Fizzled out?

They have won 4 of 6, 7 out of their last 10.

You must be buying some make believe media narrative, or you just read the bipolar Seahawks.net posts too much.

The difference between Atlanta and Seattle's 2016 season was a missed field goal that caused a tie.

I am starting to wonder what is in the water down there. You guys are delusional.

Yes. Fizzled out. You lost 3 of your last 6 with the #2 seed on the line.

Hardly impressive...

If you want to call a missed FG the difference, then stop talking about our loss to the Chiefs and Chargers. We lost on a 2pt conversion returned for a TD to the Chiefs and a missed FG vs the Chargers.

There is no doubt ATL has had more momentum to finish out the season than us. One week ago this forum acted as if the season was over. I remember certain posters saying they don't even know if they want to watch the Seahawks anymore. So I won't argue with you on that.

ATL finished the season on a very good note. Us...not so much. Beating the Lions like we did is a step in the right direction though.

Using .net reactions as a barometer of the teams status is silly. This place is bipolar and quite frankly, we have some well meaning but very inexperienced fans here.

MANY teams have "sputtered" down the stretch in a real way, not just an overreactive fan way, and gone on to win big things. Plenty of hot teams are one and done. Its an overplayed narrative that Falcon fans are praying for despite not much evidence to support their hopes.

Last 10 SB winners are 21-19 in the last 4 weeks.

None of this crap matters though and the Hawks know this. It's about winning the next game and damn the rest.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
I suppose I can forgive Falcons fans for feeling confident considering they are the 2nd seed, playing at home, and have been putting up gaudy offensive numbers the last few weeks.

But from the ATL fan posts here and on their boards, you would think the Falcons kicked Seattle ass by 30+ points the last time they played. Yet they were dominated for 3 quarters, including the 4th when it mattered most, and lost the game.

Keep in mind, the hawks were playing without Chancellor and Frank Clark (11 sacks) on defense. Still, the Falcons struggled for most of the game and had 2 costly turnovers. Ryan was sacked 4 times to RW's 1.

On offense, RW and running game moved the ball pretty easily when they needed to (3 rushing TD's). Christine Micheal ran pretty well, and Graham had several easy receptions to extend drives. Rawls and Prosise didn't even play. They will be huge factors this time around.

In short, Seattle played relatively lackluster game statistically while missing several key players.... and still came out on top.

I'm not expecting Seattle to go into the Georgia Dome and breeze to a easy win. No doubt it will be a tough game. But I don't think we should be an awe of the mighty Falcons.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Wonderful. When Seattle wins we have to deal with even more trolls from GB a Dall Ass than we do in this thread.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
treefidy":2pge6fbm said:
Horrible decision by a weak minded DB.
Keep up comments like this and you're going to get shown the door very quickly. Do you want to lose the ability to come back and say "told you so" should the Falcons beat us?

Stop being a tool. You can have rational discourse all you want around here.

treefidy

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ap6w1xpn said:
treefidy":ap6w1xpn said:
Horrible decision by a weak minded DB.
Keep up comments like this and you're going to get shown the door very quickly. Do you want to lose the ability to come back and say "told you so" should the Falcons beat us?

Stop being a tool. You can have rational discourse all you want around here.

Did I say something untrue?

Latest posts