At this point, 5 seed > 3 seed

HawkWow

Reaction score
Griffin and Washington wouldn't see the ball for more than 24 mins against us. They have no answer for the offense we will throw at them and we will beat them by no less than 10-17pts (IMO).

The Cowboys? Our speed on their fast track of a field will be too much for them. IF Sherm is available, he will shut down Dez on his own. I can't believe these cartoons are even still in the hunt. It's crazy and Garret deserves a ton of credit for keeping it all together when it looked like they were done weeks ago. They're like a watered down version of the Niners PLUS they have Romo. 'Nuff said.

Atlanta is an enigma. Hard to say how this game would play out because you never know which Atlanta team is going to show up. White and Jones create match-up nitemares for everyone that plays them but we answers for them. Hopefully.

I think Green Bay presents the biggest hurdle for us. They're used to winning up there so the crowd don't always get uber-crazy. That will change with our arrival but the weather won't. It will be cold and it's a biting cold that is hard to contend with or prepare for.

In the end, I believe there is no question we can beat them all. That's just a great feeling in it's self.