At least we didn’t embarrass ourselves

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
After this season we will have THREE playoff wins total in NINE years. One game? It is embarrassing PC is not on anyone's hot seat list. It is embarrassing how many fans are willing to happily eat this shit. The game was still a LOSS.

flv2

Reaction score
I loved Charbs coming out of college. Now, I'm a bit lukewarm on him. I think he needs to add more bulk if he wants to be the power back he aspires to. Right now, he is a little on the light side, and a little small.

Eat a few hundred gallons of ice cream in the off season and he should be good to go.
He doesn't make people miss, doesn't break tackles, and doesn't have breakaway speed. He's a by-committee RB. At least he's willing to block.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
After this season we will have THREE playoff wins total in NINE years. One game? It is embarrassing PC is not on anyone's hot seat list. It is embarrassing how many fans are willing to happily eat this shit. The game was still a LOSS.

Not like we can do anything about it, other than voting with our wallets. Not buying merch or game tickets is far more effective than whining about it on forums.

Not getting all wound up about it is a choice I make, and I'm perfectly content with it.

We just got two great nights of football. TNF and last night's excellent Pac-12 Championship game. Sometimes, I just like watching athletes play the sport of football.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Not being able to convert even one of three forth down attempts in the forth quarter was definitely embarrassing.

hawk45

Reaction score
The offense didn’t embarrass themselves, whic was nice, but the defense absolutely did, and in coverage, which was particularly discouraging when the DL was getting pressure. I’ll live with Wagz being a step slow for what he brings in run D, I do not expect us to get smoked down the field like we did.
Shootouts are fun and exciting, and the O lighting it up with Geno and Waldron on fire vs a heavy pass rush was cathartic. But this was the first game all season where my stomach sank when it was time for the D to hit the field, and I was pretty much watching to enjoy the DL and Witherspoon exclusively.

hawk45

Reaction score
I was just happy to see some Touchdowns.
I hear that. During the actual game I was thrilled for that very reason. It was only after I had time to ruminate on the D that my enthusiasm on the game overall waned.