Stolen Season (Corruption Compilation!)

W

Welshers

WITH CORRECT OFFICIATING, THE SEAHAWKS ARE AT LEAST 8-6. THIS SEASON HAS BEEN STOLEN.

I will in this post give clear examples of 3 STOLEN GAMES.

The Seahawks could very easily be a winning record team right now if not for criminal officiating this season. They had just about every big call go against them. The season was stolen by the National Flag League. Multiple game-changing calls today that even the broadcast booth admitted were unforgivable. No, the Seahawks were not a very good team this year. But that doesn't mean they deserved to have games STOLEN by the corrupt NFL.

Tonight's game showed everything wrong with the National Flag League. It is becoming an unwatchable product. Who wants to see referees decide the outcome of games again and again and again?

EXAMPLES OF LEAGUE CORRUPTION:

Against LA

Tonight's game inexplicably moved from Sunday to aide the Rams.

The egregious holding against Seattle tonight which gave 7 points to the Rams.

hen the CLEAR AND OBVIOUS DPI against the Rams not called that took away points for us and put them in position for another 3.

Per the rules, we won the game (scored more legitimate points). 10-7 and we should have had two extra possessions, one of those in the red zone. GAME STOLEN

Against Washington:

Multiple scores were given to Washington and taken from Seattle. The real score was 13-11.

The referees huddled up then came out with a holding flag well after Washington had been stopped on a 3rd down play. They created a drive extending holding penalty and threw the latest flag I've ever seen.

Then a non existent roughing the passer. Even the announcers were dumb founded.

They had someone in their ear telling them to extend the drive. And of course they catch us on the smallest of technicalities that didn't even effect the play on the onside kick.

If you take away the drives extended by corrupt officiating, which led to points, Seattle won.

PER NFL Rules Seattle won this game 13-11. GAME STOLEN

Against GB:
Multiple turnovers went against Seattle. Including a clear fumble recovery by the Seahawks given to GB and a clear incompletion in the End Zone given as a interception to GB.

1. On Seattle's first drive they gave Seattle a first down, then took it back to 4th and inches without a review. Was the first time I've ever seen anything like it in decades of watching the NFL. It certainly looked like Russ had the 1st down as well.

2. Rogers fumbled at mid field and it was clearly recovered by Seattle. They gave it to the Packers and held it up on review. CRIMINAL.

3. A completely phantom holding call that takes us out of field goal range to end the 1st half. Like a literally made up call.

4. An interception in the end zone that was clearly dropped. They originally called it incomplete, then changed it to a pick on the field then held it up on replay. Sickening.

GAME STOLEN.

BY NFL RULES the Seahawks beat the Packers, Rams, and WFT. This SEASON has been STOLEN.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Man I wanted to go back and look at games with the officiating on game pass. You called out the first ones that come to my head. There have been many other horrible calls, no calls etc.

9er4life

Reaction score
Welshers":2sisdo2b said:
WITH CORRECT OFFICIATING, THE SEAHAWKS ARE AT LEAST 8-6. THIS SEASON HAS BEEN STOLEN.

The Seahawks could very easily be a winning record team right now if not for criminal officiating this season. They had just about every big call go against them. The season was stolen by the National Flag League. Multiple game-changing calls today that even the broadcast booth admitted were unforgivable. No, the Seahawks were not a very good team this year. But that doesn't mean they deserved to have games STOLEN by the corrupt NFL.

Tonight's game showed everything wrong with the National Flag League. It is becoming an unwatchable product. Who wants to see referees decide the outcome of games again and again and again?

Against LA

hen the CLEAR AND OBVIOUS DPI against the Rams not called that took away points for us and put them in position for another 3.

Per the rules, we won the game (scored more legitimate points). 10-7 and we should have had two extra possessions, one of those in the red zone. GAME STOLEN

Against Washington:

Multiple scores were given to Washington and taken from Seattle. The real score was 13-11.

The referees huddled up then came out with a holding flag well after Washington had been stopped on a 3rd down play. They created a drive extending holding penalty and threw the latest flag I've ever seen.

They had someone in their ear telling them to extend the drive. And of course they catch us on the smallest of technicalities that didn't even effect the play on the onside kick.

If you take away the drives extended by corrupt officiating, which led to points, Seattle won.

Against GB:
Multiple turnovers went against Seattle. Including a clear fumble recovery by the Seahawks given to GB and a clear incompletion in the End Zone given as a interception to GB.

1. On Seattle's first drive they gave Seattle a first down, then took it back to 4th and inches without a review. Was the first time I've ever seen anything like it in decades of watching the NFL. It certainly looked like Russ had the 1st down as well.

2. Rogers fumbled at mid field and it was clearly recovered by Seattle. They gave it to the Packers and held it up on review. CRIMINAL.

3. A completely phantom holding call that takes us out of field goal range to end the 1st half. Like a literally made up call.

4. An interception in the end zone that was clearly dropped. They originally called it incomplete, then changed it to a pick on the field then held it up on replay. Sickening.

GAME STOLEN.

BY NFL RULES the Seahawks beat the Packers, Rams, and WFT. This SEASON has been STOLEN.

I noticed you didn't mention the no call PI in the endzone on the Hawks against 9ers in last game.

Ref responsible for every bad season. :sarcasm_off:

Somos doces

Reaction score
How does this compare to the non/bad calls that might have contributed to the losses of the other NFL teams this season? Is Seattle the only club whose season has allegedly been ruined by malevolent refereeing?

cymatica

Reaction score
9er4life":3t7d7w1w said:
Welshers":3t7d7w1w said:

Against LA

Against Washington:

Against GB:

GAME STOLEN.

I noticed you didn't mention the no call PI in the endzone on the Hawks against 9ers in last game.

You keep bringing up that one play but ignore the massive holds the 49ers were getting away with all game. Not to mention an obvious block in the back right in front of the ref on a huge Kittle gain

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sheesh I must be in the minority here. But officiating is very low on my list of things to blame for this down year

soxhawk

Reaction score
The officiating this season might kill the NFL. It's bad in every game. They need full time professionals and video replay. Otherwise it's a waste of time

balakoth

Reaction score
9er4life":3rw8kcea said:
Welshers":3rw8kcea said:

Against LA

What are you literally smoking?
Against Washington:

Against GB:

GAME STOLEN.

Seahawks4eva

Reaction score
Anyone else find it a conflict of interest that the NFL seems to be partnered with gambling sites now??

LoyalRam

Reaction score
Welshers":2i1u65kv said:

Against LA

Against Washington:

Against GB:

GAME STOLEN.

Dude, your killing me! Saying the refs beat you, is what losers say. How about score more than 10 points and don’t leave it up to the refs? Thanks for the laugh…

Stanley

Reaction score
Welshers":686zzh9p said:

Against LA

Against Washington:

Against GB:

GAME STOLEN.

NOPE. Sorry, Seahawks just weren’t good enough this year. How about you make a compilation of every single other teams bad calls?

Reaction score
I don't want to accuse referees of being cheats, the games being fixed or whatever, but it's incredibly disheartening to see some of these decisions and there be no consequences for them. I stayed up last night until gone 3am watching this game and it ends on a note of just bitterness...not that we were beaten by a better team, but that the fair calls weren't given. The Rams are good, if they beat us after playing better, I have no issue but every single Rams fan, Seahawks fan or NFL fan knows that was a crucial play on the 4th down, and the call was simply wrong. Its indefensible.

It's so disappointing to have the season ended in these circumstances, especially after the whole issue with Covid that ended up punishing the Seahawks far more than the Rams.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Jerhawk":fz521htj said:
Sheesh I must be in the minority here. But officiating is very low on my list of things to blame for this down year

Me, too. Lots of problems with this team that started way before this game, even before Russell's injury, that had absolutely nothing to do with officiating.

pmedic920

Reaction score
NFL officiating is bad, they have the ability to fix the vast majority of it and they should.

Seahawks aren’t playing well this season.

Winning in the NFL is not easy, it gets much tougher when a team has to overcome bad and missed calls. The holes in officiating effects all teams from time to time.

It does appear too me that a handful of teams seem to benefit more than they suffer from “poor officiating”.

YMMV

RiverDog

Reaction score
pmedic920":1cf1d2pr said:
NFL officiating is bad, they have the ability to fix the vast majority of it and they should.

Seahawks aren’t playing well this season.

Winning in the NFL is not easy, it gets much tougher when a team has to overcome bad and missed calls. The holes in officiating effects all teams from time to time.

It does appear too me that a handful of teams seem to benefit more than they suffer from “poor officiating”.

YMMV

Complaints about officiating are as old as the game itself. Unless you want to replace human officiating with some sort of AI driven Robo Ref it's unlikely to get any better.

Do you remember that blown call in the playoffs a few seasons ago that arguably robbed the Saints of a SB appearance, one that looked eerily similar to the no-call PI on DJ Dallas last night, that resulted in an attempt to fix that problem via a rule change that allowed coaches to challenge pass interference calls/no calls? The rule turned into an abortion as coaches abused it, turned it into a Hail Mary of sorts, hoping that a challenge would reverse their fortune.

And as far as your observations about some teams seeming to benefit more than they suffer from poor officiating, I can only say that: Life's not fair. Get used to it.

xray

Reaction score
OK...on the pass interference play that should of been called for example . Lets say the Hawks got that call and finished the possession somehow with 7 pts . They still lose the game by 3 . My point is that they have many other issues that cost that game other than officiating .

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
They lost the game when they ran on 3rd down, not the blown 4th down PI call.