As long as we have Paul Allen, be never afraid!

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
The PC thread made me think about what will be the saddest day in Seahawks history and nothing will compare to the day we will fare good bye to one of the greatest human beings alive.

Paul Allen the greatest man, without him we wouldn't even be here today. We wouldn't have seen the great years of Matt Hasselback and Co. Holmgrem ready to explode like a volcano after every play. To beast quake, to becoming a Champ! To lose in the worst way possible and today to be feared again by the whole NFL. Man o man, what a great 10 or so years its been as Seahawks fan.

We have won consistently. Without looking up the stats, I know we have been one of the more successful franchises along with NE over the past decade. We don't have the Rings to measure up, but both losses should have been wins.

Outside of that, what else can we ask for?

Be happy even during our worst times because remember that when you have ownership like Paul Allens, no matter what adversity or down times you face, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Being originally from Buffalo, I can tell you the story of a fan base that loved a team as much as an owner. Living now in New Orleans, there is a different story of corporate logos and sportswear. A team without love from an owner can still win a dance, but as good as brees is, he'll never have another great season.

I think Paul Allen wants the team to succeed beyond the ledger.