Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Texans)

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I didn't think the hawks would win this one prior to the season. With a healthy offense line, I would have picked the Seahawks.
Our defense matches up well with Houston. The Seahawks will have to use Tight Ends for blocking and not catching passes. RW will be scrambling for his football life. It will take an incredible effort to pull this one out. JJ Watt is a great player and person.

Prediction: Seahawks 16 - Texans 20
Record: 3-0

I really want to be wrong on this pick!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I feel like this game is one of the few that the Hawks lose. It's ok, I had it penciled as a loss before the season started and they are going to lose a few games.

Even if the OLine were healthy, I would consider it a close loss, but this game is going to be a tough one. Overall I think that they do win 1 of the next 2 though.

Houston 23
Hawks 13

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ramchargerman66":3nh919rw said:
Tate returns one from 83 for a celebration dance. The rest of the Hawks contribute for a score of 37 - 17. Go Hawks!!! :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:
Then Tate will get fined by the NFL for hurting the other teams "feelings"!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
In order to win this Bevell's play calling has to be top notch with very few errors (sorry BFS), RW3 has to be ready to run for his life, and the defense and special teams need to score or at the very least give Seattle a short field to work with on a consistent basis.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Defense gets us a couple turnovers. We win the special teams battle. Neither offense can generate much. Hawks win 9-6.

Rocket

Reaction score
O-LINE!!! WATT !!!

Hawks by 2 in a squeaker unless Sasquatch comes alive, offense scores less than half the points.

We all we got, we all we need.

grizbob

Reaction score
How about Seattle's defense is the highest scoring unit with 8 points, 13-7 :0190l:

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Wish we could play the Texans every week. Hell I wish we were in their division. Just because their fans are about the best in the NFL, it's really nice talking with them.

Final: 17-10 Hawks.

Predict: slow first half, but Wilson adjusts to pressure and takes command in the 4th.

Record to date: Still clueless after all these years.

Sharkahawkolic

Reaction score
The winner of this game will be the one with a defensive or special teams touchdown. If Russel pulls this game out of his ass and takes over, he is a god and is worthy of our praise.

17-10 Hawks.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Crizilla":2n4d153w said:
Houston is top 10 in passing and rushing, and against the pass and rush. This won't be a cake walk, fellas.

24-21 Seahawks win on a HOWWSHKUH field goal.

You're welcome, 12th man.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I had it exactly right. I just switched the teams' scores after I heard Unger and Breno were out. :(

Latest posts