Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Texans)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A friend of mine not long ago lectured me a bit on having that "Championship Attitude" to go along with what should be a Championship year for the Seahawks. The conversation began before the Panthers game when I told him how hard it is to be a diehard Seahawks fan of 37 years and not feel worried about a 10AM game on the road against a decent team. He just looked at me like I was from another planet. Then again, he's a huge Buckeyes fan so doesn't know loss like I know loss, lol...

Last week, he said, "See?? All that worrying for what? Are you ready NOW to embrace that Championship Attitude? The Seahawks are for real!"

He's right. The Seahawks ARE for real. And it is in that spirit that I say the Seahawks beat the Texans this Sunday. Everything in my diehard makeup, all the years of letdown on the road, is a hard virus to shake and still brings me pangs of nerves when it comes to road games. I know this team has been getting monkey's off their backs but I can't pretend that the Texans are the Jaguars with no talent.

However, this is OUR year, not the Texans.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Texans 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-0

edogg23

Reaction score
This game will go a long way in changing peoples minds that we have to lose at least 3 games this year.

Seahawks
38-13

Record this year
3-0

Seahawks 23-0 this year.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Really wish #76 was playing, OLine needs to dominate to counter the Texans.

But our D is going to limit their O. Probably give up more yards and 3rd downs than we are used to at this point, but I see field goals and not touchdowns.

Russell Wilson's legs will be the difference. Marshawn beasts the clock late to kneel down in Victory formation.

Hawks 27. Oilers 16

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm going to go a bit further, I believe the Seahawks will win 34-14.... I don't see Houston scoring more than two TD's, and us scoring at least 34... Probably more if the 1st string is in longer, but I'm thinking we'll be seeing TJ and the rest of the backups before the 4th Quarter... :thirishdrinkers:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Going to go with the progression. Wilson Rising!

50-13 Seahawks! Season record 3-0

davidonmi

Reaction score
I'm 2-0 as well. My prediction is 14-12 hawks. I also predict a lot of whining abou the oline on monday

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Well, since I'm the only one responding, so far, without a 3-0 record (I am 2-1) I'm going against the grain again. I really hope you're right Todd, that the Seahawks win, but I don't think so:

Seahawks 21 Texans 24

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Seahawks see a defense that doesn't allow a lot of yards per game, but can give up points. I don't see them being too much different from San Fran, other than an improved secondary.

Their offense is average at best and as long as we shut down the run game they shouldn't be putting up too many points.

Seahawks win 24-17.

RTD: 3-0

AvengerRam

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ak8knzh said:
AvengerRam":2ak8knzh said:
Texans 27
Seahawks 23

Shouldn't you be worried about other stuff?

Preparing for the Rams' Thursday night game vs. the Niners (I presume that's what you were referring to) AND making a prediction in response to this thread is pretty low level multi-tasking, so I think I can handle both.

Note: this is the first week I'm picking against Seattle. I still think that they are vulnerable in road games against quality opponents. This week will be a good test of that theory.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Houston is top 10 in passing and rushing, and against the pass and rush. This won't be a cake walk, fellas.

24-21 Seahawks win on a HOWWSHKUH field goal.

White Knight

Reaction score
For some reason I feel like we're going to truck Houston. This team will want to send a statement that they're not screwing around, early and on the road.

Seahawks 27
Texans 10

Record: 3-0, but my scores haven't been close!

:th2thumbs:

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3j4u8hjc said:
Houston is top 10 in passing and rushing, and against the pass and rush. This won't be a cake walk, fellas.

24-21 Seahawks win on a HOWWSHKUH field goal.

I also see a FG win, but considering the defenses here, I think it'll be something like 13-10 Seahawks.