Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Eagles)

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
CHawk":2pklevy1 said:
DeSeahawk":2pklevy1 said:
Philly needs another beating. I'd like to see Irvin keep knocking out their qb's until Chimp Kelly has to go in himself and throws Sherman a pick 6 . The mongoloid eagle fans then riot and blockade themselves into the stadium. When supplies run out they are forced to eat each other to survive.

Hawks take it 31 - 20

The beating I agree with but please don't let that other crap happen I'm going to the game! :th2thumbs:

OK, how about we save the second part for when Dallas is in town ?

Have fun and keep safe !

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
My feelings on this game have ranged from mildly pessimistic to very optimisic. Guess that means I've spent more minutes this week expecting a win than expecting a loss. Seahawks 27, Eagles 23.

If I'm wrong then this is the last regular season game we lose.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
I fully expected this thread to be 99% Seahawk selections (Yes, I am aware of where I am at) but I am very surprised by the number of blowout predictions. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I don't normally do these (some kind of silly uneasy jinx feeling, IDK) but I can't help the feeling I get the more I look at this matchup.

I just keep seeing history here.

#1 offense vs. #1 defense .......seen that somewhere before
late starting east coast match up with an extended amount of prep time .......seen that somewhere also
Our defensive swag becoming dominant at the right time end of season .......check

Yep, calling it now

Seahawks 43, Eagles 8 ...... seen it before

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
xkj1985x":3kfbf21f said:
I fully expected this thread to be 99% Seahawk selections (Yes, I am aware of where I am at) but I am very surprised by the number of blowout predictions. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
It's just the history and matchup we've seen it before and it isn't pretty for Philadelphia.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Wow, I've gone from feeling bad about this game to feeling good about this game. There is too many variables for me to be overly analytical about it....and the last game I had a bad feeling about was the Niners game. So I'm going with a gut feeling.

Seahawks 23
Eagles 20

Record to date 8-3

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":35d7ron0 said:
MidwestHawker":35d7ron0 said:
If I'm wrong then this is the last regular season game we lose.

Ever?!

Well let's hope not, that would eventually get boring.

It would start out awesome, and then by the middle of year three we would start going "uhhh, so this is getting kind of weird."

eaglesrule

Reaction score
Aros":3gf4ypg5 said:
Who's got that swag? We got that swag.

It's back.

Tough place to play but we're overall the better team. I'm staying with this "Play for each other" mantra the Hawks have employed since before the Cardinals game. They are playing these last two weeks - and the final four - like it's already January. That does not bode well for Sanchez and the rest of those "other birds".

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4

Seahawks also 8 and 4 :D I sense a pattern.

StoneCold

Reaction score
31 - 10 Hawks. The offense is going to start clicking now that they've had several weeks to work out the kink that was Percy. Russell is finally going to spot the wide open ADB for at least one TD.

SC

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think that the Seahawks will continue being pathetic in the red zone, and will squander the short fields that Sanchez gives them. In this game, that will prove fatal because I think the Eagles will put up some points. Hope I'm wrong.

Eagles 17

Hawks 9

Latest posts