Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Broncos)

thegameq

Reaction score
20-9...

Broncos

They have to turn Russell and the offense loose. But I just don't see it happening. Pete will want to run the ball to slow down the pass rush as he should, but the result will be similar to last year.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Our offensive line looked beyond pathetic in last seasons opener against a bottom five defense in Green Bay. Do you really think they’ll be able to block Von Miller and Bradley Chubb?

I wish I could be a little more optimistic about this team, but there are some real issues here that just HAVENT BEEN FIXED. Not enough playmakers on either side of the ball, and our defensive scheme needs to be torn up and redrawn.

Jville

Reaction score
Here's a monkey wretch to throw into the works ................ [tweet]https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1037045907739602944[/tweet]
...................... temper those expectations about how they start. It's about finishing.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
My fearless prediction doesn't take much creativity.

I see penalties biting us again, but unlike years where our D could overcome the offensive holding and false starts, and the occasional defensive holding/PI, they aren't going to be up to the task this year and will be scored against. Dickson will start our D with good field position, only to see it melt away with completions.

Our offense will need to carry the games for a while. I see us having a better running game this year, but by 3rd quarter, we're passing to try to keep up in this one.

Can't see a win in Mile-high.

16-23, Broncos.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Denver deserves to be favored by 3. We always start slow, especially on the road, and Denver's defense is very good.

NJlargent

Reaction score
adeltaY":7yi3htu7 said:
NJlargent":7yi3htu7 said:
Denver’s QB is Casey Keenum.

Seahawks 20-16

He's 2-0 against us.

One of the wins was 9-3 so it’s not like Keenum carried them. We should win.

chris98251

Reaction score
Keenum almost got them to a Super Bowl last year, he knows how to play and it's in a way that drives our teams nuts in the past.

I really hope that Schotty starts off much faster then Bevell did, we will really see how much of a restrictor Pete is the first half tomorrow, I really hope we see that if something works we use it till they adjust rather then forget about it the rest of the game and never take advantage of it. Something that drove me bat shit crazy with Bevell.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I'm just glad this game is in September and not in December.

For Denver having a new QB, New starting RB and some new pieces on the OLine will hopefully cause some early struggles.

We need to RUN THE F*****G BALL.

The Magic number for me is 125. If we can get more rushing yards than that we win.

If not, we lose. :D

adeltaY

Reaction score
2_0_6":2v56uod9 said:
I'm just glad this game is in September and not in December.

For Denver having a new QB, New starting RB and some new pieces on the OLine will hopefully cause some early struggles.

We need to RUN THE F*****G BALL.

The Magic number for me is 125. If we can get more rushing yards than that we win.

If not, we lose. :D

IDK man, Broncos are 51-8 in September at home - best record in the NFL all time. It's actually not great timing for us.

We're still winning, so 8)

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks with a horrible opening day road record,....Broncos have an amazing opening day home record,...
High altitude,....going to be a very warm day,....Hawks have a youthful squad,....
Therefore,..……. Broncos 20 Seahawks 27 :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hamhawk":359dfuhb said:
Seahawks with a horrible opening day road record,....Broncos have an amazing opening day home record,...
High altitude,....going to be a very warm day,....Hawks have a youthful squad,....
Therefore,..……. Broncos 20 Seahawks 27 :lol: :lol:

LOL! I approve! :2thumbs:

HawkerD

Reaction score
It will all depend on Seattle’s red zone effectiveness. I’ll have to see it to believe it. Don’t see this defense getting off the field when they should.

Denver 31
Seattle 23

YTD 0-0

bigskydoc

Reaction score
OKHawksfan":nis4abw0 said:
bigskydoc":nis4abw0 said:
SeaBass lines up and drills a booming PAT right into the Section 131 End Zone Philly concession, where it finds the bottom of one of those bottomless buckets of popcorn. Broncos 10, Seahawks 6

How does one score a touchdown and kick a PAT and only have 6 points? Are the scoreboard keepers against us too?

Perhaps I was too subtle

To boom a PAT into the section 131 End Zone Philly concession, one would have to miss the PAT wide left.

R Broncos sports authority mile high Seating chart