Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Falcons @ Seahawks)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
fuego":871an617 said:
Why do you guys keep putting your picking record? All you're doing is picking the Seahawks every time, and your picking record is their record. Hilarious. lol.

My record is 3-1.

I picked SEA to beat Miami & San Fran and picked them to lose vs LA and NYJ.

fuego

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":hwboj4dj said:
fuego":hwboj4dj said:
Why do you guys keep putting your picking record? All you're doing is picking the Seahawks every time, and your picking record is their record. Hilarious. lol.

My record is 3-1.

Well you're more objective than I thought you were. : )

So how can you pick to lose against the Rams and Jets, but beat us?

andyh64000

Reaction score
fuego":x82wzki7 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":x82wzki7 said:
fuego":x82wzki7 said:

My record is 3-1.

Maybe because they both matchup with us much better than the Falcons and both were on the road...Plus Russ could barely walk.

SeaChat

Reaction score
Overseasfan":clf5l309 said:
I'm actually not that confident going into the game. We're in a good place but so are they. I still kind of expect the win but only after a couple of heart attacks.

Seahawks 27
Falcons 24

What he said, only I expect the hawk defense to emerge as the real game changers and put up a little bigger point spread, but not until the Hawks provide with at least a couple of heart stoppers along the way first. Just wouldn't be a real Seahawk win if they did it any other way. The Hawks are Super Bowl bound this year, nothing going to stop them this bunch now I don't think.
RTD: 3-1

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Huge test for both teams. Vegas says 6 for the Hawks. If the Hawks defense plays to their potential, I think they will keep it close enough for the offense to make a late drive to win it.

Hawks 28
Falcons 23

ShockerFalcon

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1prfusc3 said:
fuego":1prfusc3 said:
Ad Hawk":1prfusc3 said:
fuego":1prfusc3 said:
From ESPN:

Falcons QB Matt Ryan has given Carroll's defenses trouble in the past. The Seahawks are 1-3 (including playoffs) against Atlanta under Carroll, allowing 26.0 points per game.

Falcons 35-24

And in the most recent game against us, how did the Falcons do? That means a bit more to me...

'13, right? It would be safe to say we're not the same team either (referring to an earlier remark).

It's virtually the same key Atlanta personnel though. The Seahawks are a completely different team. I mean it's a totally different roster.

It's a pretty worthless stat on behalf of ESPN.

not true matt ryan, Julio, Trufant, alford are the only starters (not counting kickers) to play in that game in 2013 I'd say we are a completely different team from 2013

ShockerFalcon

Reaction score
I predict a Falcons win 24-17 can't discount the fact that the falcons practice every day against the same scheme you guys run and Kyle has been calling some amazing games so far. History suggests you guys tend to come out flat after bye weeks and that doesn't bode well facing the best offense in the league. An early double digit lead could spell doom for the Hawks. However I have nothing but respect for the Hawks organization and wouldn't be surprised if the score was flipped just think that this might be our year.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
ball4life34":vgc82nvx said:
Hasselbeck":vgc82nvx said:
NINEster":vgc82nvx said:
Falcons 16, Seahawks 13

The Falcons defense couldn't hold this offense to 13 points in the middle of Hurricane Matthew.

That "impressive" win they had last Sunday sure doesn't look as impressive today either.
That awful defense has shut down the Carolina and Denver offense the last two weeks.

You mean the broncos who can't score and the panthers who also kinda suck? Impressive... Didn't you guys give up 30+ to the panther's

fuego

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1z52o8fi said:
ball4life34":1z52o8fi said:
Hasselbeck":1z52o8fi said:
NINEster":1z52o8fi said:
Falcons 16, Seahawks 13

The Falcons defense couldn't hold this offense to 13 points in the middle of Hurricane Matthew.

That "impressive" win they had last Sunday sure doesn't look as impressive today either.
That awful defense has shut down the Carolina and Denver offense the last two weeks.

You mean the broncos who can't score and the panthers who also kinda suck? Impressive... Didn't you guys give up 30+ to the panther's

Offense only scored 3 points on our defense until 11:32 in the 4th quarter when Quinn went to the dreaded 'preven't. Same with Broncos. Only 2 FGs until 2:38 in the 4th against our 'prevent'. All garbage time trying to run the clock out. Most of us hate the 'prevent'.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
fuego":z7p4nsw1 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":z7p4nsw1 said:
fuego":z7p4nsw1 said:

My record is 3-1.

I hate to bring this up (since I haven't looked up your post record here), but opposition trolls in general may be the only posters with less objectivity than Hawk Homers. You're treading on thin ice at best with that argument.

Seattle 30-Atlanta 24, and yes, I'm a Homer.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
davidonmi":277o340d said:
Hawkscanner":277o340d said:
Should be a heck of a match-up -- #1 Offense vs. #1 Defense. Let's call it ...

Seahawks 30
Falcons 28

Seahawks seal the win on a last second field goal by Steven Hauschka. ;)
I see what you did there

Hee-hee. ;) In all honesty though, I don't think it's going to be nearly that close. A rested Seahawks team at home spells disaster for Atlanta. I see Russell Wilson carving up an Atlanta defense that yields over 290 passing yards/game and an average of 28 points/game like a surgeon. I'm personally thinking it's going to be more like ...

Seahawks 35
Falcons 17

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
ShockerFalcon":185sdlfj said:
I predict a Falcons win 24-17 can't discount the fact that the falcons practice every day against the same scheme you guys run and Kyle has been calling some amazing games so far. History suggests you guys tend to come out flat after bye weeks and that doesn't bode well facing the best offense in the league. An early double digit lead could spell doom for the Hawks. However I have nothing but respect for the Hawks organization and wouldn't be surprised if the score was flipped just think that this might be our year.

You are forgetting we also practice against the same scheme your defense runs. We know Quinn well.

You are not holding our offense to 17 points in our house.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
fuego":3644tctd said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3644tctd said:
fuego":3644tctd said:

My record is 3-1.

Because our record against the Rams is poor, the Jets was (at the time) considered a tough road meeting with a banged up Russell Wilson. And with the greatest respect, we're at home vs Atlanta and it's not exactly a major stretch to pick Seattle in this one.