Aros' Fearless NFCCG Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think that the Niners are built in a manner to beat most teams, that they can look amazing against teams with any weakness on defense, but I think that the Hawks are just the rare team that gives the Niners trouble. Even in the Stick the games are competitive.

In the Clink I think that the Hawks have a clear advantage. That the game will be close early but that the Hawks will break through in the 2nd quarter and slowly add points while using a lot of clock. That the energy the Hawks have becomes a problem for the Niners.

I think that the score will be something like 23-16, Hawks.

etanate

Reaction score
I see this as a defensive struggle, with every point counting. I think it will end up being 24-19 Seahawks.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Kaepernick will handle the crowd noise just fine, but he won't handle our defense as well.

19-16 Seahawks.

RTD: 8-8

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Largent80":3dtbwg5e said:
We will run the ball better than they will and there will be no bicep kissing

Hawks - 24
Whiners - 0

That's right..... ZERO
That's the spirit!

17 - 13, SEAHAWKS!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I feel like a I cannot make a prediction until we know Harvin's status. I am a believer in momentum and I think the 49ers have more of it than the Seahawks. Hopefully he can play and I will confidently predict a win.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
42-13? Not this time.

29-3? I wish.

I think the 49ers will score their total of points in the last two @ Seattle + Kaepernick's number

= 23

Seahawks will score 71 divided by Russell Wilson's number

=24 (rounded up)

San Fran will drive taking the late 23-21 lead. Wilson will lead a drive down the field and Hauschka nails a 45 yarder in the waning seconds to deliver us into the promise land.

That's just my nail-biter prediction.

My Blowout Prediction is 30-7. Seahawks get 3 TDs + 3 FGs.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SEA 24-23

SF will be more comfortable up here this time, guys. That includes Kraeper.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Largent80":t4kr5bpk said:
We will run the ball better than they will and there will be no bicep kissing

Hawks - 24
Whiners - 0

That's right..... ZERO

What this guy said, with the outside chance of a long field goal. I think Kap and the 49er defense is due for a collapse. They have played probably more games over the past 3 years than anyone else. And Fangio RARELY substitutes on defense.

Justin Smith is a monster but he is 34 years old and plays his heart out every freaking game. After his injury last year I think he has slowed a little.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3o3isj3g said:
Kaepernick will handle the crowd noise just fine, but he won't handle our defense as well.

So what you're saying is there will be no delay-of-game penalties, or timeouts called a split second before the play clock hits zero due to the 49ers not being ready to snap the ball? :lol:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
49ers 20
Seahawks 23

(Blood pressure: 170/95)

2013 Record to Date: 14-3

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawks 71, 49ers 16. At the end of the game, Harbaugh whines about the Seahawks running up the score. But losing 56-0 in the first half doesn't help his cause. Kaep has 6 completions in the first half - all to the Seahawks of which 4 are pick sixes.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It could go either way. The 49ers are not going to just go out lying down. They are going to pound Gore at our D. They are going to run with Kaepernick. They are going to spread the ball around to Crabtree and Boldin. And their D is going to try and kill Russell Wilson.

But the Seahawks are the better team. The only way they are losing this week is if they beat themselves. Or, in other words, if they let SF beat them. There is a reason we killed them the last 2 games here. There is a reason we only lost by 2 points in their house on 6 days of rest.

We are the better team.

Win the game, Seahawks.

Seahawks 20
49ers 17

My Record to Date: 12-5