Are you all gonna beat the Cards at home?

JGreen79

Reaction score
I don’t look at that way.
This is what I see, Zona has given 20 points to opposing teams for 4 quarters besides the chiefs. That too me is decent.
Ari is giving up the 8th most to QB's this season even with playing Car, and LV.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Card's have won 10 straight road games and they have won the last 5 out of 7 in Seattle.
The loser goes to 2 & 4, winner 3-3, going to be a NFCW dogfight for a wildcard. Any win our fledgling team gets this year is huge for the future. If this defense can right the ship & the offense keeps its pace with K9 and they somehow make the playoffs (even 1 & out) then Pete should be in the running for COTY & John for GM of the year... FINALLY. I know Fade is pulling for them both.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I don’t look at that way.
This is what I see, Zona has given 20 points to opposing teams for 4 quarters besides the chiefs. That too me is decent.
So, you look at it that if you arbitrarily remove their worst defensive game, their defensive numbers look better? So, when they play a top offense--it doesn't count, but when they play a bottom offense like Carolina--it does?

Even advanced metrics like DVOA that adjust for opponent have them as a bad defense.

Even if we decide that the KC game doesn't count, they are still bottom 10 in percentage of opponent drives ending in a score. They aren't a good defense even if we give them a free game.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I don't really know exactly how fantasy football works, but wouldn't the good bet be on Murray getting plenty of ground yards and points, ala Hill?
Murray is a tool

full of too much stylin - to quote protoje….

we take it by a td

geno for prez!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
What does this have to do with anything? Pretty common sense to start somebody over somebody else who is injured. I will say this, i'm in 5 leagues and not one person has Geno Smith on their roster. I would be surprised if anybody but die hard Seahawk fans do.

Hope you get some help

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Like I said. Yes indeed. We packed the Card’s fudge to be honest

hawkpride

Reaction score
OK RedAlice

Time to pay up... Humm, let's see.

RedAlice

Well-known member​

JoinedDec 24, 2012Messages4,378Reaction score225LocationDallas, Texas
I have $ on you losing.

what is the opinion here?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I was at the Rams game today, so didn't catch this fact until after that.

all my dimes are lost...tho, it wasn't actual money. Just my shot at winning a Suicide pool for 3 times.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I was at the Rams game today, so didn't catch this fact until after that.

all my dimes are lost...tho, it wasn't actual money. Just my shot at winning a Suicide pool for 3 times.

Welp, well I lost 3k on my bet had zona + 3.5

Although I did say they have a Decent D and Kyle would at least get 100 rush yards.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I don't really care one way or another, but what I read is: "we take it by a td". Not sure who "we" is, but if you're referring to either the Seahawks or the Cardinals, this predition was inaccurate. The Seahawks won by 10 points.
Suck it ;)

Geno for Prez.

And if you're here and ya don't know who 'we' means - well you either need a lesson in the newly minted occupation of 'pronoun selector' with alot of the goth millenial types, or you're in the wrong forum.

We means Seahawks ;)

And, Oh yea, almost forgot - Geno for Prez!