Poll: Time to Lay Your Cards on the Table

What is the more pressing issue: Coaching, or talent?

• Coaching.

• Talent.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
SATAN has spoken!!! This used to be a really cool board... but you have turned this board to crap... anybody who has a remotely positive out look isn't posting any more. There is no decent conversation it's just crap and I'm out of here for a while as it's unreadable.....

LTH
I made a topic in the shack. I get it!!!! I’m going to try, get back to who I’ve always been. Going to take a significant break if I can’t. Health, physically and mentally, is so much more important than this board. It sucks because there’s a lot to like, learn, interact on this board. The negativity just grinds it into a stall. I think there’s hope though. pitt and I have disagreed on most everything and found a respect, common ground. We can communicate going forward with that. I understand his opinions and respect them, and he gets mine. Will we agree? Probably not, but that’s okay if we can be civil and talk and not turn a thread into a back and forth shitshow. It’s like a civil war in here most times though.

seabowl

Reaction score
This kind of question has been discussed on this site for like four or five years now. The only constant is the coaching hence the issue.

Latest posts