Any third round QBs this year with starter potential?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Nix will go top 5.

Michael Pratt from Tulane I like a lot. He's a 4 year starter who really developed into a solid 3 step pocket passer.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Here's my list...although I wished they'd track sacks. It's a QB stat that's often ignored.

@OP, I've seen Spencer Rattler mocked to us in the 3rd.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Here's my list...although I wished they'd track sacks. It's a QB stat that's often ignored.

@OP, I've seen Spencer Rattler mocked to us in the 3rd.
I'm going to say something deeply unpopular here.

Arizona is trucking on offense and Brennan Carroll is the OC there... and Arizona is going to have to cut athletics cash due to financial mismanagement...

But I've hinted at that elsewhere, I won't derail the thread.

Nix reminds me of Russell in a lot of ways, actually. Not a one-for-one comp by any means, but in the sense that he can do crazy stuff but also just do hilarious misses on checkdowns from time to time, etc. Top 5 is too rich for me for him, but I'd consider him late first. I think I prefer Jayden right now.

GemCity

Reaction score
Let’s revisit this thread after the draft.

There’s a lot of generalizations and commonalities that every team has at their disposal.

There’s over a decade of drafts that negate what some say. Does that predicate the next draft? No. But…

The only definitive thing I’ll add is if PC and JS snatch a QB early, you can bet they love the guy.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I will say my fav UDFA atm is TJ Finley. Big dude. Big arm. Went from the SEC to the BFE, but if the lights are starting to come on for him...

GemCity

Reaction score
But not necessarily a full negation. They break tendencies with regularity recently.
I hope you’re right as far as breaking tendencies.

There appears to be an abundance of QB talent in this next draft.

Of course, it’s a crapshoot. But you can’t hit it if you don’t roll the dice in the first place.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I will say my fav UDFA atm is TJ Finley. Big dude. Big arm. Went from the SEC to the BFE, but if the lights are starting to come on for him...
Could you imagine a 6'7" QB playing for the Hawks...For reference, Big Ben is 6'5"

WarHawks

Reaction score
I hope they grab two qb's in the draft. Increase the odds, same as the 9'ers did with Lance/Purdy.

12forlife

Reaction score
I hope they grab two qb's in the draft. Increase the odds, same as the 9'ers did with Lance/Purdy.
Well Trey & Brock weren't drafted in the same draft, but Washington did it with RGIII & Kirk Cousins. I'm all for taking 2 QB's. Will increase competition, and if they both develop you have trade bait!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Anyone watch Kaidon Salter the QB from Liberty?

Not a lot of experience but he has had an excellent year.

Lead them to 13-0 as a dual threat with 2700+ yds 31 TD passing and 1000+ yds 12 TD rushing.

I personally haven’t seen any of his games and wondering what others thought.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Anyone watch Kaidon Salter the QB from Liberty?

Not a lot of experience but he has had an excellent year.

Lead them to 13-0 as a dual threat with 2700+ yds 31 TD passing and 1000+ yds 12 TD rushing.

I personally haven’t seen any of his games and wondering what others thought.
I'm sure he'll be playing P5 next year. Only a RSO.

Latest posts